Chapter 4: Masenko vs Kiryuin/No-Late Day

Kienzan charged toward Satsuki with a roar of nothing but fury, stopping right in front of Satsuki. Satsuki had no time to react as Kienzan reeled back and slammed his head into Satsuki's. She staggered back and held her head while groaning in pain, but before she could recover, Kienzan appeared in front of her once again, sending his fist barreling into Satsuki's gut. She spat out saliva and Kienzan followed it up with a fierce kick to the kick, sending her careening into the wall. Kienzan looked at his foot and fist and cursed to himself,

"It's not enough...I'm not strong enough yet..."

Just as he finished speaking, Satsuki erupted from the rubble with a loud yell.

"You pig! How DARE you lay your hands on the great Satsuki Kiryuin! I will make you pay!"Satsuki Kiryuin launched herself at Kienzan, her eyes blazing with fury at his earlier actions. Kienzan swiftly leaped out of her reach, avoiding her assault with ease. He halted his momentum mid-air by spreading his limbs and then faced Satsuki, holding his palm out in front of him.

"I could say the same thing for what you did to my sister!" he retorted, a dangerous energy building up in his palm. Satsuki tried to stop him by leaping into the air, but it was too late. Kienzan had already gathered enough energy to unleash his attack.

"TIME FOR YOU TO DIE KIRYUIN! BIG BANG ATTACK!"

A massive orb of ki shot from Kienzan's palm, hurtling towards Satsuki who was suspended in the air. She had no chance to dodge the attack, and it connected with her directly, slamming her to the ground and creating an enormous crater. Kienzan landed next to the crater, waiting for a sign of Satsuki's fate. The smoke cleared to reveal Satsuki, who was remarkably unscathed.

"Hmph, I expected more from a Saiyan. You're nothing but a pushover. Still, you managed to hurt me a little. I need to be faster. It's an easy problem to solve," Satsuki sneered, tossing her sword away. Kienzan looked surprised but understood that wielding a weapon at all times would slow someone down.

"So you plan to fight me without a weapon? Not a wise choice. Saiyans are superior in hand-to-hand combat!" Kienzan jumped towards Satsuki, throwing a powerful punch. Satsuki responded with a punch of her own, and the collision sent a shockwave across the courtyard. The battle had begun.

The two fighters moved with incredible speed, their fists and kicks a blur as they exchanged blows. They moved in and out of sight, faster than the eye could follow. When one of them landed a hit, the other retaliated with equal force. They were evenly matched, and the fight went on for hours until the sun began to set. Eventually, both of them stood, panting and exhausted, having depleted their energy entirely.

At some point during the battle, Ryuko had regained consciousness and was watching in awe alongside Mako. Satsuki spoke first, acknowledging Kienzan's strength.

"I suppose I didn't give you enough credit. You truly are powerful," she said with a hint of respect. Kienzan smirked in response, feeling satisfied with his performance. "Although I will say, fighting over a few dead parents is just a sad petty vendetta." Satsuki's words hit Kienzan hard, and he felt his anger rising. He couldn't believe that she would call his desire for revenge a petty vendetta. For him, it was the reason why he fought, why he trained so hard to become stronger. It was all he had left after losing his parents.

"You think my parents dying is a petty vendetta!?" Kienzan yelled, his voice shaking with fury. Ryuko knew that things were about to get ugly and quickly moved to protect Mako from harm's way. Kienzan was beyond reason, and he was about to make a horrible mistake.

As he leaped into the air, a purple aura surrounded him, and Satsuki's fear grew. Kienzan's energy skyrocketed as he assumed a stance with the back of his hand against his palm.