𝒱𝐼𝐼

𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚

I had been spending a lot of time with the triplets this last month, and during that period, the comments regarding Matt and I and our 'secret romance' had been growing increasingly stronger with every post. It didn't matter if it was a YouTube video, a TikTok, or an Instagram post; the speculations and rumors continued to swirl, fueling the curiosity of our followers.

The speculation and comments about Matt and I had evolved into something of an inside joke between us. We'd playfully left likes on comments such as, "𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦!! 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨?" leaving fans guessing even more. Our collabs often included funny skits and cheeky teases to fuel the rumors, but the truth remained that we were just close friends.

The growing rumors and curiosity from our followers pushed us to create more content together. It felt like we had found a winning formula. Whether we were taste-testing bizarre snacks or attempting random challenges, our chemistry was undeniable, and our audience seemed to love it. It was all fun and games, but it also made me appreciate the bond we shared as friends even more.

The soft, cozy ambiance of my apartment was enriched by the comforting dialogue of Gilmore Girls, a show I often enjoyed while multitasking. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee lingered in the air, keeping me alert and focused as I tackled the stack of business emails on my laptop.

Piles of unopened PR packages, neatly arranged in one corner near the door, were a constant reminder of the work that awaited. Every package represented a potential partnership, and I couldn't ignore the importance of keeping up with sponsorship commitments. As the episode of Gilmore Girls played in the background, I started to feel a sense of urgency. The emails needed attention, and the unopened packages held untapped potential for my social media presence.

All my focus turned to my phone with the familiarity of my ringtone. As I settled into my couch, Kami's face illuminated my screen as the FaceTime call connected. She looked genuinely overwhelmed, her expression mirroring that of a high schooler caught in a whirlwind of emotions. I shuffled around with a bowl of pretzels, within arm's reach. The background noise of Tristen and Dean's heated confrontation on the TV acted as a mild distraction.

"What's up, Kami?" I inquired, my curiosity piqued. Her plea to promise not to freak out made me even more intrigued. I extended my pinky as a gesture, waiting for her to continue. My divided attention was clear, as I was engrossed in the TV drama even as I focused on our conversation.

"I'mgoingonadatewithMatt" Kami's words tumbled out of her mouth at such a rapid pace that it took me a moment to fully grasp what she was saying. The drama on TV faded into the background as I set the bowl of pretzels aside and tucked my hair behind my ears, a clear sign of my full attention.

"I'm going on a date with Matt," she repeated, still speaking quite fast. I blinked in surprise and picked up my phone, unable to hide the astonishment in my voice. "Woah, slow down, you're what?" The news had caught me off guard, and I needed her to slow down and clarify this unexpected revelation. "I ran into him at the Star Market and it just happened!"

Kami's explanation shed more light on the situation, and I leaned in closer to the phone, my curiosity piqued. "You ran into him at the Star Market, and it just happened?" I asked, still somewhat surprised.

"I mean, I asked him about you, but he said it was nothing."

Her last statement made me pause for a moment, and my eyes widened in both disbelief and curiosity. "Wait, you talked about me?" The fact that Matt and Kami had discussed me added another layer of intrigue to this already unexpected turn of events.