𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼

𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚

With a rush of excitement coursing through me, I faced the camera, its lens reflecting my anticipation and enthusiasm. The soft, flattering lighting at my vanity cast a glow on my face, emphasizing the anticipation etched into every feature.

"Hey Glam fam!" I began, addressing the virtual audience that had journeyed with me through thick and thin. The warm smile on my lips radiated gratitude for their support. "I know things have been really rough," I acknowledged, allowing a moment of sincerity to permeate the conversation.

The camera rested in my hand, its presence familiar yet pivotal for the message I was about to share. I leaned in, my eyes shimmering with excitement. "But I've got some exciting news!" I declared, my voice tinged with enthusiasm. The revelation that danced on the tip of my tongue was about to reshape my life in ways I had only dared to dream.

"I'm moving to New York!!!" I exclaimed, an eruption of joy escaping me. The camera captured the raw emotion in my words, the realization of a dream about to be fulfilled. Gently, I set the camera on the vanity, giving my audience a moment to absorb the monumental news.

"I've been given the incredible opportunity to start my own company for New York Fashion Week," I continued, my hands expressive as I painted the future with my words. The weight of the opportunity and the sacrifices required were not lost on me. "And in order to do so," I confided, my voice taking on a bittersweet note, "I'm gonna have to leave my hometown in Boston."

I looked around my room and met the camera once more "I'm going to miss all the memories and friendships I made here but this has been my dream since as long as I can remember and I can't let it go"

Nostalgia and a sense of longing welled up within me as I considered the triplets. I yearned to share this monumental news with them, to bridge the gap that had emerged due to our lack of communication.

Thoughts of Nick, in particular, stung my heart. I respected his decision to prioritize his relationship with his brothers, yet there was an undeniable discomfort in my heart. The memory of all those years when he'd call me "like a sister" had etched a painful silence that I couldn't ignore.

"However," I continued, my voice tinged with resolution, "I am going to be deleting my social media— but don't worry. Nothing is going to happen until the launch of my new platforms, which should be out by the time this video is up."

I took a moment to emphasize the gravity of this change, realizing that I was about to take a significant leap.

"The name of the company is going to be Priceless Glamour," I revealed, my tone carrying a sense of reverence. "In honor of the name of this YouTube channel, the very beginning of my career."

The weight of this decision and the bright future it promised settled in the room, leaving me with a complex mix of emotions as I considered the transformation that was about to unfold.

"This video, along with the rest of my YouTube channel, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat accounts, will be deleted."

I leaned in closer to the camera, my eyes pleading with sincerity.

"So please, please, share this news with as many members of the Glam Fam as you can!"

My voice carried the weight of this farewell, a bittersweet parting from a chapter of my life that had meant so much to me and my loyal followers. The thought of leaving behind this digital world I'd built was both daunting and liberating, and I hoped my audience would understand and support this new journey.