Help

I want you to reply. I'm taking some serious life decisions right now.

As some of you will not know I had a book here for the one-shots where I wrote about smutty things or one night in particular.

I also posted some smutty GIFs which was not approved by Wattpad and so I've to take down the entire book.

So here's one of my followers is texting me about where I got the GIFs. I said I couldn't tell the source. That was way too back. 

He/She is texting me again yesterday saying :
( She's/He's hard looking at my hot body)
I laughed it off.
Then he/she says he/she wants to do collab on smutty write.
I had told him/her Wattpad took the action and he/her was fine. Alright. Yet, something in my gut tells me he's/she's  messing with me. So I block him/her.
Next in few minutes a new follower is there. That's him/her again.
She/He says: ( *stare at you* ... I'm gonna pound in you so hard)

If this is not sexting than what is this.

I'm so scared. I mean I stopped putting those GIFs long back. Don't harass me for that. And if you really want some stuff there's GOOGLE. Don't ask me.

Also, please read for the sake of the story, the characters and not for the sex. Yes, sex will be there but it's just a moment. The real stuff is the story.

If any of you know what to do please help me.

Thank you
-diana