Chapter 3

🌺Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to my Indian fans and all around the world🌺
I pray to Lord Ganesha that it brings joy, peace and good health to my readers. Thank you kittens, for all the support.
Usually, I don't doll up too much. But today I did!
Why? I can't stay calm coz it's my birthday! So, I'm wearing my best outfit and feeling all the birthday vibes! If you are wondering what I'm wearing 👇👇👇

 But today I did! Why? I can't stay calm coz it's my birthday! So, I'm wearing my best outfit and feeling all the birthday vibes! If you are wondering what I'm wearing 👇👇👇

It's not me in the picture 🤭
And Dom's here 😉
*

*************************************************************************************
Dominic

"Fuck, he should have been here by now," Max swore and slammed his fist on the wheel.

"Have some goddamn patience," Roman spoke calmly.

Max's head snapped so fast to his right I reckoned I heard a cracking sound in his neck. His eyes bulged out in shock.

Slowly his lips tugged up. The notorious smirk sporting there.

"Thought you wouldn't come out of your 'buddha' phase." Max air quoted buddha with his fingers.

Roman shot him a look that exclusively said don't you dare motherfucker in capitals.

"How many days it had been, huh? Two? Three?" Max smugly said proceeding with his playfulness.
"Fuck you." Roman countered back.
"No thanks. I have got that covered." Max snickered.

Roman grunted something but didn't say it loud returning to his normal brooding self. Neither did Max.

That was the thing about them. They were like fucking schoolgirls quarrelling over boys.

Max's the son of Dad's business associate. His father got killed while protecting Dad leaving his fifteen-year-old hormonal son in my father's care. His mother left early without giving a flying fuck. We practically grew up together. Others joined us sooner or later.

Roman and Ivan were from the streets. The duo was walking trouble. Fled from human trafficking. That's when mom found them in the dark alley.
Beaten and bruised.
Hiding.
Barely surviving.
Mom was visiting an old friend of hers in downtown when she saw two teenage boys hiding behind the garbage. She took them in. Dad was annoyed. Pissed even. But somehow Mom always found her way to get through Dad's mind and heart.

That was Mom and Dad.
They had ruled their era like a fucking King and Queen.
Taking in the stray kids, raising them as their own. Even when my bastard of a father made that shitty mistake she never did once hated him. Even when he hid it from her.
He is a good man, I'll give him that.
A good father.
But I won't be able to forgive him for that one mistake. I still sometimes can't wrap my head around that shit. Knowing he is my father. But we grew up together.
Fighting each other.
Forgiving each other.