The Mafia Executive

I'll write more if people like the story. I'm also sorry for not writing!

.

.

.

.

[TIME SKIP]

DAZAI!

Dazai pov:

M....my head....stopped hurting...?

Turning my head i realized that i'm not... in my apartment or the office that somehow got destroyed and rebuilt countless of times.

After some time passes by the question hit like a shock "where.....AM I?"

Atsushi pov:

Dazai-san's awake! Dazai-san's awake! Dazai-san's awake! Dazai-san's awake! Dazai-san's awake!

Those two words were ringing through my mind over.....and...over...and over again like a loop!Over and over......

"You can come in now...." The female Doctor announced to everyone who sat in silence for the past day.

The words broke the silence in the room. We didn't do anything .......not blink ....or move....just...sit in silence. Once we fully understood what she was saying it hit us like a wave. All the tiredness suddenly disappeared.Instead everyone was focused on getting to the door. JUST to be stopped by yosano-san.

"I'm definitely NOT letting you guys go in there if you have this much energy. He just woke up"

Yosano pov:

"I'm definitely NOT letting you guys go in there if you have this much energy. He just woke up"

After I said that it seemed like everyone was calming down a bit....eeexcept for ONE person. Who is that person? Let's just say that.....

Third person pov:

" LET ME THROUGH!!!" a sudden noise filled the room causing everyone to jump"

"What the-? wait....IS THAT A-"

"YOSANO DID YOU BRING A-"

" Yosano-san what's-"

For once all the agency members had the same two words in their mind............

                                                                 Mafia executive