The Plan

Later

"OHH RANPOOOO!!!!!" the doctor said while clutching the frame of the door and peeking her head out.

"Guess what I-"

Before she could even finish Ranpo replied with a- "No" 

Yosano blinked "BUT THE PLAN IS GENIUS-"

"Genius? THe only thing genius here is me!" THe detective replied back after swallowing some chocolate."And also that plan is TOO OBVIOUS. Yosano are you that guy from Poe's first book that I entered?"

His small finger pointed at her "'Cause he was stupid and your acting like him right now"

...

"You.take.that.back" An evil grin was placed on top of her face as she pulled out a chainsaw.

Ranpo gulped "And it's times like this when I remember you were in the port mafia- Buttt lukily....I have blackmail:)" He rummaged around, pulled out a folder and threw it out on his desk for her to see.

"What the 'Purple Chainsaw'???....why'd you name the file-....Ranpo..." She sighed "I know you're a detective and all...but....your choices of naming things are..quite questionable"

Ranpo pouted. He stuck his tongue out.  "Oh shush. At least i'm not the one who named their chainsaw"

As Yosano's anger started to bubble up. RIsing higher and higher. Like a flame.  Like a fire.

And Ranpo was only adding gasoline to it.

Though he COULD see Yosano's chainsaw creeping closer and closer to him by the second, he continued on. "Like- Who names their CHAINSAW???" Ranpo rolled his eyes while icking a lollipop.

Yosano's eyes twitched "Oh Ranpo......haha....FIRST OF ALL-" 

"Haha no words to say huhhh???" He said sticking out his tongue once more.
"RANPO YOU LITTLE-"

"Hehe your almost as stupid as your plan"

...

"If MY plan is so bad then what's YOUR plan?" A raging Yosano screamed. Chainsaw just barley missing Ranpo by a inch.

"Well obviously MY plan is BETTER" Ranpo rolled his eyes. 

Leaning in, Ranpo whispered something so quiet barely audible. But just enough to be heard.....

"HUshYhgHyfhgFhyfhyFvhHyfyfSrsAAg-" 

"...What-"

*beeeeep*

"Ehem anyway...You get it?"

Ranpo smirked as Yosano gasped

Lowering her chainsaw, she stared at him wide eyed

"Dang....maybe you really ARE a genius..."