Truth Being Told?

"Why are you scared? COme on Dazai tell me your Secret"

Shocked was an understatement for Dazai. Should he tell her? How did she even know? Did Ranpo-san tell her about it? Maybe the rat did? 

Maybe she was actually Ranpo-san in disguise.Either Dazai knew he had no way out of this. Unless....

"Whatever could you mean Yosano-sensei? I have nothing to hide from you! I never did anything baddd!:)" Dazai had replied with a fake smile he had plastered on his face a few seconds ago.

"...Weren't you in the port mafia-"

*BeEp*

YOU WEREN'T- YOSANO WHAT THE-

okok sorry

Yosano had a suspisous look on her face. As if she didnt belive him. 

"Oh...? is that so?" Yosano finally replied

"Of course Yosano-sensei! I'm one of the most trustful memebers in the agency!"

Oh how you could hear the smugness in his voice the litteral grin on his face made it sound more like he was lying but would Yosano tell him that? Of course not.

Yosano gave one final glance at him and turned her head to where the window was.

"well if you say so...." Was the only thing Yosano could mutter out. 

In his head Dazai had smiled. But on the outside? Nope! Gotta keep the facade on. Keeping his cracked facade \ on he then turned to the door.

"Then! See you later yosano-sensei~Oh! hope you get betterrr~" A carefree little brunette slowly walked out of the room mentaly congratuating himself for doing something right once in his life.I mean according to him and Mori of course.

But little did Dazai know, was that Yosano was using her brain to the fullest to form a little plan. I mean more like forming a plan to bribe Ranpo into telling her the answers.

Afffterr taking someone's credit card first of course! What do you think? THat she's rich? But anyway Ranpo was barley needed in this plan so she probably COULD use her card...

She slowly stood up from her bed and walked towards the door.

 THIS might be the hardest thing she would have to do...

Later

LOL HI IM BACK!!!:) 

Also

What I drew at school bc I was bored:) and no i didnt trace it bc 

1 i had no computer and 

2 I drew it straight from the manga by looking at it and also 

3.TRACING IS HARD HOW DO U EVEN DO IT!?

(no its true its so hard;-; how do people do it? )

oop- the paper is wet-

welp-

wait why do they look questionable-

OKOK eno!!! IM SORRY OK!? btw im not lol-

but OK i was lying when I said I had idea's but still-:)

FORGIVE ME?:)

( REMEMEBER:) THAT ENO IS ...

E-emotionaly

N-Not

O-ok)