The Talk

(Dazai:*sniffle* ur not a joke to me chuu!~ how could you say that!?)

"Maybe it's time for me to go back huh?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Few days after the visit of the rat ehem i mean Fyodor and Ranpo,the little brunette was finally well enough to go outside and maybe even do some missions. Buuuuuttt Mr mom-of-the-agency-kunikida made him stuck on paperwork.

'Argh Kunikida-kun is so mean......Now I'm stuck with boring ol paperwork even when I'm perfectly fine!'

It took about 3 hours for the workaholic to finally convince the brunette to stay at the agency and not run of to jump into a river,hanging himself, orr trying to go off on a mission.'Well....at least now I can use kunikida-kun's credit card~ oh! Right! I have to rob a candy store with Ranpo-san! Maybe I can buy some pills while Ranpo-san is distracted.....'

While the brunette was planning a devious plan to steal candy,the agency was on to something else.

And oh boy making Yosano and Ranpo talk would actually be the hardest thing the agency would have done.Not when they were trying to prove their innocence when they were accused of being terrorists.And not even when they were trying to figure out who stole all the cookies in the pantry ( it wasnt Ranpo-san *COUGH* yea it wasnt Ranpo -san)

THIS would be hard.....

The sound of shoes filled the hallway and soon enough the room itself as Atsushi walked in the room.Lights went on with a click as the innocent little weretiger turned on the light,just to be suprised by Yosano and Ranpo sitting at his desk.

"ihbdvzlrnihgeiylhgdrkl;jgfth-R-R-RANPO-SAAN!? YOSANO-SAN!?"The suprised weretiger fell down onto the ground as he was greeted with a dry "hi" and a"Yo"

"er...uh hi ?Sorry I just barged in like that.....!Um...Yosano-san?Ranpo-san?"

"Wat is it??" the detective replied back,not taking a single look off his phone.Instead reaching out and munching on his last snack.(Bought by the one and only russian rat FyoFyo:)) 'Well....guess ill just go for it...I hope this is right!' "UM!RANPO-SAN?"

"yea?- haha blocked u"He stuck out his tounge and after a few moments the sound be re re beep followed with a You lost! Came from Yosano's phone as she slamed it down,crcking the screen a bit.

"ArGGhhh! Why cant I ever beat you Ranpo-san?"

"Cuz im smarter"

"Well....I mean that kind of obvious but......"

"E-Ehem?"(WHat had Atsushi just witnessed)

Both the doctor and the detective stared at him in shock."You're still here Atsushi???" they both said it at the exact same time. "yes?"

The room went silent for a bit....until-

"SO uhm.....did you guys notice anything about Dazai-san when you visited,Ranpo-san....?"

(why does everybody interrupt me?...)

The detective did not give an answer.Instead he gave Yosano a look.

"so?.....Ranpo-san?" As confused as Atsushi was,he was still waiting for an answer.I mean then why did he stand and wait for them to finish up their game for 20 mins?

Opening his mouth he finally replied back.

"I aint no snitch."

(HA! You thought the chapo ended right?right...? GUys? okay fine....)

"Me too Atsushi.Especially when Dazai Paid me to do this."

"Wha- but-"

"uh uh no buts."

FUmbling for words Atsushi tried protesting.....WHile a little someone was waiting at the door.The door creaked as the person walked in,but was hardly noticeable because of the chaos in the room.

Knocking on the table for some attention,he looked them in the eye.

"You can go now Atsushi.I can handle them." To be honest nobody knew he was coming.Not even Atsushi ( Not even me)

"Y-yes" Atsushi quickly bowed his head and ran for the door.As soon as he left he person spoke again.

"I need to talk to you guys"