Help

I will get those knifes

.

.

.

.

.

.

The knives in the corner had caught dazai's attention.Shining brighter then him himself.Carefully getting off the bed he went closer and closer to the knifes slowly tiptoing so he doesnt get caught and accidently heard by Yosano.

Each step was faster then the last one.Quicker and swift.Ever since he actually started to rely on self harm,he couldnt really stop.He was getting impatiant.Once he finally reached the shelf that the shiny peices of metal were on he quickly grabbed it and went back to the lonely bed in the corner.

Hesitating he started to roll up his sleeves.Scars scattered all over his arms.Little by battles, Some by Mori,And mostly himself.

Now,you might be thinking,' Dazai! You cant do that! Its bad for you and you have to heal! You've been sent here for a reason! Do you not know that?'

Well the you see, the brunette over here very well knows what the reason is.He oviously knew that he had to 'heal' or whatever that was.But Hes been doing this for years.Why stop now? 

Laughing Dazai put the knife to his arms and cut them.The metal sliding across his skin ,gliding.Ever so smoothly.Like the metal was dancing on his skin.Leaving marks.

Its too late to stop now.....

After what seemed like thirty minutes ( it was not.It was like- a hour r u good with time dazai?) he had finally put the knife down.Cuts were on his arms and when he ran out of space there he went to his thighs sooo there were cuts there too.

'f*ck theres blood on the sheets am I that dumb too not realize ive gone too far?'

' who am i kidding of course i am!' A smirk appeard on his face.Soon enough he was laughing.Laughing at his own stupidity.

'Laughing at my own stupitity....ha......haha........i kmow weird right?....'

Once again the same question popped into his head

"What is WRONG with me?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The door to the brunette's room opened once again revealing two people.

"Getting in trouble again huh?Of course you are !After all you and I are almost the same person."

"wha-"

A sound chewing followed 

"Of course hes always in trouble.And when are you gonna get me my snacks???"

"r-ranpo-san?....."

"Hey!"

Dazai was silent

"Oh come on dont be like thatttt~"

"Say hi to your bessstfreind!"

I drew dazaiiiii!: