Introduction <3

Here's a little features of Our Characters <3

Meet Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Jungkook is Italy and Koreas most Dangerous mafia

Although he's known worldwide for his notorious and cruel crimes as JK.

Jungkook and love were never used in the same sentence. Until sex came to the point.
Jungkook according to the ladies he spent nights with was the best at sex.

They had the best nights ever.

The police would bow down to Jungkook.
No one can lift a word against him with the fear of being killed.

The reason for his cruel, cold, deadly personality, was for an in incident that had occurred to him at the age of 14.

His father has been shot and killed in front of him by one of his enemies, soon after his mother killed her self, not being able to live without his father.

After these tragedies Jungkook was handed the empire at the young age of 15.

He learnt to become immune to blood, guns and this raged a fire in him.

He developed anger issues. Due to his perfectionist attitude, if something was not according to what he had said.

Consider yourself dead.

He was a psychopath.

Although Jungkook Suffered trauma, blaming himself for not saving his father And also not being there for his mother.

He drowned himself in this personality.

Becoming the worst the world has seen and will ever see.

Age: 28
Family: His 6 hyungs <3
____________________________________

Meet Kim Y/n 💛
(you can imagine her as you ofc, everyone is beautiful, this is just my version of her <3)

Meet Kim Y/n 💛(you can imagine her as you ofc, everyone is beautiful, this is just my version of her <3)

Kim Y/n daughter to Kim Daebuk.
She was his only daughter.
And she was adopted. Her childhood and her past wasn't something she would talk about.