Bullet 11: You with Me.

"I'm in peace when your with me."

Baekhyun stood there in rage as Jeon laughed at his sister's death.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!?" he yelled.
"How dare i?" He smiled.

Baekhyun didn't waste a moment and charged towards him. Only to be pierced with a large metal rod through him.

Through the whole conversation, he hadn't noticed that Jungkook was holding a long rod. Which he was now impaled with.

"Don't worry it won't kill you. It will just keep you bleeding so I can take you to my mansion and rip you apart. Hand by hand, leg by leg and have your head. On my living room wall."

Baekhyun groaned in pain.

"And ofc you know I keep my word." He said pushing Baekhyun. And wiping Ireums blood on baekhyun's face as a mockery.

He then took the keys from baekhyun's pocket "i-i w-wont let...you... G-get awa-away w-with this!" Baekhyun said.

"Oh please keep your shit to yourself." He said pushing the rod a little bit more into his stomach as Baekhyun yelled in pain.

After that, he finally ran into the basement.

There was Y/n bleeding, brusied As she looked up at him.
He ran to her but couldn't get through because of the bars.

He couldn't believe that they put her in a cage like place. Like a prisoner. The death he's giving them isn't enough.

Unfortunately the keys that he had didn't contain the one for the lock on Y/ns cell.

"DAMN IT!" he yelled throwing keys somewhere.

"Why are you here?" She asked in a low voice.
"What do you mean?" He said trying to break the bars.

"I'm just an arrange marriage contract anyway." She said sadly.

He just kept hitting the bars. Yelling. Groaning. While she just kept looking at him.

"Leave Jungkook "
"Shut up Y/n! You don't know shit!"

"Drop the act! I know you love her!"

"Shut up Y/n!" He said taking all his anger out on the bars of the cell trying to break then.

"GO AWAY AND LET ME DIE HERE! YOU LOVE IREUM ANYWAY!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N!" he said finally breaking the bars.

She just kept looking at him in shock. When he tried to pick her up. She hit him even if she was too weak. "G-get off." He held her tightly.

"Stop this."
"LET ME GO!" she kept yelling.

Jungkook picked her up in his arms bridal style. As she kept yelling and kicking no matter how weak she was.

He made her sit in the car. Locking it. As she kept banging and yelling in anger. He then signalled Somi. To treat Y/n a little bit before he takes her to the hospital. Since he had one last thing to do.