Bullet 10: Get her Back.

"I will always make sure that you are back in my arms safe and sound. That is a promise Jeon Y/n"

Jungkook paced around the room.
"Will you please sit down for a second" Taehyung said.

"Are you crazy? Y/n is not here, she's not with me. She's not-" he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I want y/n." He kept saying.

"And we got her." Yoongi said.
"Y/ns in Busan"he said.

"That fucking bitch." Jungkook mumbled.
Kicking the door, "that bitch!"

"Stop it" jin said.

As the younger one stopped.
Heavily breathing

"We leave tonight." Jeon said.

"It's not that easy Champ" said namjoon.

"The Jung mansion has high security there's no way were getting in there." Said hobj.

"Shush hyung. I have a plan." Jimin said showing his hand to hobi, Moving towards Jungkook and was about to touch him in friendly manner. But Jungkooks glares made him stand in place. It also showed that Jeon was not in the mood.

"Listen." Jimin said before starting to explain.

____________________________________

As expected, obviously.
Night fall came.

Jungkook suited himself up.
Guns and daggers. Cause he knows he's gonna need them. And he's gonna kill every single person in that mansion.

He came downstairs. To where everyone was also getting ready and done.

"Let's leave." He said. Going to his car.

He was impatient. He wanted y/n and he wanted her now. And he was going to kill everyone single person. Burn up everything. Just to have her back in his arms again.

____________________________________

Y/n coughed out blood for the 3rd time that day. It was due to Ireums beatings she ddint stop hitting Y/n taking out all her frustration on her.

And y/n couldn't do anything because she was tied up. All she wanted right now was Jungkook that's all.

Finally Ireum kicked her stomach one last time and walked out.

It was just y/n and Baekhyun now.

"Jungkook trusted you Baekhyun. I did too" she said.

"I'm sorry 'Mrs Jeon' he's caused a lot of pain to my sister. And I will do my duty as a Brother." He said.

"Be a human then Baekhyun. Let me go. Please you don't hav-"

"No Mrs Jeon. I want to. I want to do this. Your husband. Is an asshole. And he deserves all of this. ALL OF THIS PAIN HES FEELING!" Baekhyun said enraged.

"The day. He brought you in. Saying he was marrying you i wanted to kill you
But i couldn't. So I waited and now. I'm reaping the benefit" he said laughing.

"Stop this Baekhyun-" y/n said.
Baekhyun grabbed her chin and gripped it hard. Leaving marks and bruises.

"Shut the fuck up Mrs Jeon. Before i gut you to pieces" he said slapping her.
As she yelped in pain.

"Jungkook will come." I said.
"And he will kill you Baekhyun."

"We will see about tha-"

"Sir! Sir!" A guard yelled.
"Mr Jeons here!" He yelled.