Bullet 13: Late Night Snacks.

"talk that talk"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Somi screamed fangirling, "this dagger is so pretty" she smiled.

"And it's mine." Y/n said taking the dagger.

They laughed and spoke all night, danced and drank. And finally it was time for everyone to leave.

After everyone left. Jungkook found himself snacking in the kitchen. Where y/n approached him.

"Still hungry?" She asked. "Just snacking."
"Want me to make you something" she asked.
"No no it's fine."

Smiling, she walked up to him. Wiping the crumbs of the cookies he was eating off his face.

"Your messy Mr Jeon."
"Your there for me Mrs Jeon."

"Wanna go out?" He said.
"Jungkook it's 12am'

"And?"

And soon.  They were on jungkooks bike. Zooming away into the night. On a long drive. In the moonlight.

Y/n held onto Jungkook tight,
"You trust me right?" He said driving. "Yes obviously" "then relax sunshine." He said laughing.

And slowly he stopped at a small food shop.
They both sat down and placed their orders.

"So. How did you enjoy your birthday"
"You know I loved it.

"Yea?" He said, raising an eyebrow.
"Hell yeah" she said, taking another shot of soju.

"And that's enough for the night." He said taking the bottle away from her.

"Yea yea" she giggled.

"Jungkook?" She called out.
"Mhm?"

"Do you really want to divorce. After a year." She asked.

"Um. I havent thought about that" he said. Looking back at her.

"Do you want to?" He asked.
"If I'm honest. No" she said.

"Then I don't want to either." He said. Smiling.

As they had their snacks. A waiter then approached them.
"Anything else?" He was handsome. Looked like a hero straight out of a book.

It didn't bother y/n.
She had the most handsome villain sitting infront of her. His tattoos exposed. But we're soon covered when he put on his leather jacket.

"No I think we're good" he said smiling, while putting it on.

"Well then." He said. Still standing there, as Jungkook tipped him.

"Wait here, it's raining I'll go get the bike ready" Jungkook said before going out.

The waiter approached y/n.
"Hey ma'am" he said. In a sweet voice.
"Hello" y/n greeted back a smile coating her face.

"Um. I know it will be wrong of me. But um are you maybe free tomorrow? We could grab-"

"I'm sorry im- I'm gonna stop you. I'm married, happily married." She said.

He smiled cockily. It disgusted y/n.
"I understand but in-case your ever unhappy-"

"She won't be" Jungkook said. Enraged. He took the slip the waiter was going to hand y/n just to see a number which was mostly likely his. Written on it.

"How about you go back to your silly little job hm?" He said. Eyes burning with jealousy.

"Jungkook- stop-"
"Stay out of this y/n!"

The waiter proceeded to piss him off more looking at y/n. "Ms if you ever need me. I wouldn't treat you THAT-"

"HEY! YOU TALK TO ME!" he grabbed his collar.

The waiter just smiled, and kept silent.

Y/n pulled Jungkook away slowly.
"Stop it." She said, before Jungkook stormed out of the restaurant.

She looked at him leave. Knowing he was going to be mad at this whole situation.

"See if I wa-" the waiter was cut off by Y/n putting the dagger Jungkook got her to his throat.

"You take one more word from that shitty mouth of yours and I will cut your tongue Off." She said, harshly pulling the knife away leaving a cut in the waiters chin and walked out to find Jungkook, sitting on the bike.

She sat behind him and he immediately drove off.
-
"Jungkook slow down." She said.
But he didn't he kept zooming.

"JUNGKOOK WERE GONNA CRASH INTO SOMETHING" But the boy did not listen he sped and sped until they reached home.
-

Both bursting through the door.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Y/n asked angrily.

"What's wrong with me? Why the fuck didn't you tell him anything y/n!?!" He yelled.

"I WAS HANDLING IT!"
"Yea I could see how well" he said, his hands frustratedly going through his hair.

"Your unbelievable!" She yelled,
"There was no need to make a scene and do that to him!"

Jungkook kept silent.
Y/n walked upstairs, slamming the door.

"Fuck!" Jungkook yelled, hands on his face.
——————————————————————————
🥧: damnnnn 🥂
What are your thoughts on too much?
Y'all I'm so sorry i didn't realise that half of this chapter didn't load. But here you go I updated it.

Until next time
- Ava