Girl afraid

Norma's point of view

It's been a few days since someone caught my attention, a guy, he's really tall, with two blue icy eyes, black hair, and his outfit is quite... unique? a pair of striped skinny gray jeans, a white shirt with a gray gilet and a black fedora.
However, the reason of why he caught my attention is that every day, he goes in Greenville, and tries to sell his invention, i think it's called "thneed", it's a pink piece of clothe, he always says that it can do the job of thousands; it's been days since i wanted to ask him a few questions on his thneed, but i never did it, because i would be too shy and i would just stood in front of him embarrassed and also because at the end of the day he always doesn't look in the mood to talk, unfortunately the people of here are not so kind to him, they always make fun of him, and now they started to throw tomatoes at him, just because he's following his dream! that's not right, he doesn't deserve that, but unfortunately i never did something to defend him, or those people would throw tomatoes also at me.

Today is the 5th day that he's trying to sell his thneed, and the 5th day that the crowd is making fun of him, i always watched that sad show from a bench a little far from there; however, he obviously had enough of that, and after wiping the tomatoes off his face he said annoyed "that's it, you know what? i'm- i'm done with this thing", after that i got lost in my thoughts "what? he gave up? why? what should i do now? wait, i'm i supposed to do something about it?", i got snapped back to reality by him trowing his thneed at me "i quit!" he said frustrated. His thneed got stuck into my hair clip but after i took it off, everyone seemed to be really nice and friendly to me, why?, a girl showed me a picture that she took of me and i looked so... different, it was a cute girl with her hair down, without glasses, and a thneed as a hat, it was me, but better, i can't explain it, i was so pretty and by those people's reactions, it was the truth.
"Hey, where did you find that hat? i want one too" a girl said, "Well, this is the invention of the guy that you all made fun of" i paused to look at those people "This is a thneed! It can do the job of thousands, it can be a scarf, a hat, a towel, everything and more" i said proudly while showing them how to use it, the same people that made fun of that guy, now they were amazed by my words, but i was just repeating what he always said "Who wants a thneed? come with me" i said walking into the truffula forest, as i always saw that every time he came from there, that crowd followed me, they now seemed exited to have a thneed so much, that we started to sing his jingle "Everybody needs a thneed, a fine thing that all the people need" the ground was almost shaking because of us.
We finally arrived at his cottage/tent, and he came out with a... little ball of orange fur? i don't have any idea of what was that, however him and the fur ball, were confused and scared of what was all that noise, everyone ran to him and handed to him their money, he seemed surprised but also happy that now people loved the thneeds, i looked at that scene far from there, and waited until everyone left because i still wanted to talk with him.
Now the sun was setting, all the people left, it was just me and him, i was looking at him trying to find the courage to talk to him, but what should i say? how i can i say it?, i didn't have the time to think about it that he noticed that i was staring at him, and he talked to me really friendly "Hi, how can i help you?".

An:
Hiiiiiiiii, so this is my first story, i hope you all like it, and if i wrote something wrong i apologize, english is nor my first language but i hope that you understood what i wrote, kiss kiss<3