Us And Them

I found out that on wattpad there are only three normaler fanfiction, one is mine, one is from 2016, and one has a few reads even if it's good😭 (maybe there are others that i didn't found)

Norma's point of view

I was at home when someone knocked on my door, i opened it and it was a woman in a tailleur, "is there Mrs Wiggins in this house?" she asked, "that's me", "great, Mr Onceler wants to have a meeting with you", i didn't know why she was so 'professional', "Right now?" "no, before that, you need to buy a few things, he'll pay for everything, get ready and come with me", i found myself in a luxurious car with a woman that i didn't knew to meet Onceler, why he always had to do such fancy things? however after almost an hour or two i bought everything i 'needed' to meet him, i arrived at his factory, but before going into his office i had to wear what i bought, i was in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror to see how i looked, i had to wear a tight short black dress, a pair of black heels, a perfume, some jewels and most importantly i was still wearing the hearings that he gifted me, i looked at my reflection, i didn't felt myself like that, i felt like one of those secretaries that sleeps with their boss.

I walked all alone through the hall, that was the first time i was in his factory especially the part where there was his office, near the door of his office, there was a big poster of himself with a write "to big to fail" , and up the door, i looked up and there was a some kind of counter (idk if it's the right word) with how many thneeds they sold, that number was big and it was increasing every second.

Onceler's point of view

I was in my balcony smoking a sigarette admiring how great it was now everything thanks to me.

I looked behind me because i heard the tapping of some heels, it was Norma, she always was beautiful, but dressed like that, she was more fancy and that made her even prettier, i threw my sigarette from the balcony and i walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist "you're finally arrived, did you had fun while shopping?" "kinda, why did you wanted me to come here dressed like this?" "Because, darling, i need you to come with me to a some kind of meeting" her face was puzzled "Let me explain, i have to meet other businessmen, it's nothing about work, it's for fun, to drink something and have a talk" "and why do i have to come?" "Because we have to bring our 'secretaries' that's why" "isn't your mother your secretary?" she obliviously objected "first of all, bringing my mother would only make my immagine foolish, lastly not that secretary, but 'secretary', it's different" "No" i rolled my eyes playfully ,to make her understand that it was obvious the difference, i was lying, it took me a few days to understand it and not properly, "it doesn't matter, so would you like to come with me?" "what should i do once there?" "nothing particularly, just stay with me and listen the conversation" "okay, i think i can do that" i kissed her "That's great, let's go shall we? but before that..." i opened the one door and i saw Brett "where's mom?" i asked him, "she went shopping with uncl- aunt Grizelda" "what about Chet?" "he's downstairs" "and Uncle Ub?" "he's cleaning the entire downstairs getting supervised by Chet " "but why?" "i don't know either, you're the one who owns the place you should know" "whatever, thanks Brett" "yeah, now hurry up", after that Brett left and walked down the hall, me and Norma left my factory and ran inside my car.

"Who's the guy who you talked before?" Norma asked me, breaking the silence that there was in the car, "His name is Brett, he's my brother, i have a second brother, Chet, he's Bret's twin" i answered clearly trying to end that topic, she understood that and we kept talking on something else, "What do you think when you think about us?" i said looking at her for a second and then looking back at the road, "you mean like, a couple, friends, acquaintances or nothing of that?" "exactly, what are we in your opinion?" "well, it's obvious that we're not acquaintances or anything , and..." "you're just delaying giving me a straight answer" i lit a sigarette since her avoiding was making me kinda frustrated, i wasn't giving her a some kind of ultimatum, i just wanted an answer, "My dad likes you and my mom seemed quite happy that i met someone like you, so no matter what we are, you're approved by my parents" i laughed at her answer, "what a sly woman" i thought, i wasn't even frustrated anymore, "okay you won, we're arrived so you have time to find a real answer, got it?" "yeah sure".

I parked my car, and we walked inside a big mansion, i knew that she felt nervous so i gave her hand a light squeeze, and then i had to leave it, or they would've thought that we had a... relationship? i didn't know Norma wasn't helping either, however the night went calm, me and other businessmen were talking and drinking, i also made Norma drink something in fact, she gazed at me angry every time she was about to drink.
Just like the other 'secretaries', she was sat on my lap, not to be rude or what, but she was the most beautiful in that table, however at the end of the night Norma couldn't stand up on her own so i had to lift her in my arms, i drank that night but i didn't felt the alcohol kick, so i put Norma in the seat while she had a blank look, during the drive it popped in my mind that now that she was drunk she couldn't lie and i took my opportunity, "So, darling, about what i asked before what's the answer?" "what was the question?" she said sounding terribly tired, "in your opinion, what are we?" "if you keep kissing, hugging and calling me 'darling' we're sure gonna be a couple" she said it as it was nothing important, gosh she was absolutely drunk, "do you wanna go home?" "i forgot the road" i laughed at that, "fine, so what are you-..." i think that right there the alcohol kicked in, because after that i forgot everything that happened that night.

Heyy, how are you all?, as i wrote in "my kind of woman" this chapter was about to be better than that (i hope it was), so i didn't put an "obvious" ending, so yall can immagine your version of what happened, i thought it was better in this way, i hope it was clear enough, byee, stay safe⭐️