orbitron (an)

Hello everyone, it's Onciesguitar talking, i want to apologize because i'm not updating anything, and i didn't because i have the ending but i don't know how to write it, and unfortunately i'm in a bad period of my life i feel like everything i do or say isn't good or doesn't help anything or anyone, i don't feel motivate in school, i don't feel happy like years ago, i always accumulate all my anger and frustration inside of me and let it out with my mother, and i feel bad about it, because she doesn't deserve such a daughter messed up as me, i feel like i'm loosing my great relationship with my dad, i'm alone because my siblings are far away and never understand me, or make fun of me, it hurts, i'm scared that i'll self harm again, and it's horrible because i don't know if this time i'll have the strength to stop again, i hate where i live but at the same time i don't want to leave, i feel so lost, i don't know what to do, i feel like no one will help me, i'll never be the daughter that my parents and siblings loved, i hate this, i hate me, and i hate the fact that i'm losing control over my life, and i feel like it's true because i can't write a decent chapter anymore, i HATE me, i always will. i don't even know if what i wrote makes sense anymore.

Love you all, ask for help if you need to, and i hope with all my heart that if you're struggling with something to get trough it, stay safe
i'm sorry.

-Onciesguitar