My Kind Of Woman

trying to make Onceler silly in this  chapter🤭

Onceler's point of view

My relationship with Norma was increasing as much as my sells, however i felt bad because i wasn't the boyfriend that she deserves, even if we didn't make it official yet, the only bad thing of my thneed, is that now i can't see her so often due to all this work.

Sometimes when i do some papers, i think of her and i start giggling, she really makes me happy even by just knowing that she's fine, i had a picture of her on my desk, why? because i just need to look at it to calm myself, the Lorax is getting on my nerves, he's always annoying me with "The trees are dying, stop now that you're in time blah blah blah" stuff like that, like come on, who cares if a few threes are dying?

This is all so gratifying, everything is getting better and better, my social life, romantic one, i'm integrating myself in a group of other ceo, and we always go out and drink and talk, a little bit boring but it's fine, they always bring their "secretaries" with themselves, telling me to do the same, but i think that bringing my mother will only ruin my immagine, so i was thinking to ask to Norma.

Okay i know that this chapter was short and "boring" but it was to not make a big wait for the next chapter, "spoiler" it'll be 1000 times better than this, i'll try, stay safe, byee💗