Pride

Thank you so much for the 220 read, i love you a lot💗

Onceler's point of view

I was biggering and biggering and nothing could've ever stopped me.
Unfortunately a lot of people noticed that someone famous as me was dating someone, so i did everything possible to respect Norma's privacy, but i must admit it, it was really amusing every time some paparazzi were trying to took photo of us and i always had to hide Norma by hugging her.
(i'm so jealous of Norma ngl😭).

Was she my girlfriend? i won't lie, this thought always made me smirk, we were dating, that's for sure, however my day wasn't only staying with Norma just like months ago, now i had a business to run, employees to pay and customers to satisfy, i was really proud of what i was doing but all of that work also made me really stress and my family wasn't helping, my brothers were my bodyguards but if i didn't tell them what to do they would just stand in front of my door waiting for orders, uncle Ub was a normal employee, i don't know why, i think i didn't payed him either, aunt Grizelda and mom were only spending my money, but at least my mom was also my secretary, because "oNciE i dOn'T WanT aNy GiRl tO sedUcE yUo AnD StoLe yOuR mOneY" she always said, i didn't want Norma to meet my family, especially Isabella, my mom was the last human in this planet that i wanted Norma to meet.

As always i was in my office working on some documents, but i was interrupted by my mom coming inside my office, her face was angry "Mom? is there something wrong?" i said hoping that she wouldn't start yelling at me, "Oncie, what the hell is this?" she threw a magazine with me and Norma in the cover, i was really amused that a photo of us was on a magazine even if her face was hide, "Uhm.. i mean, what's wrong, i was just hanging out with a friend" "Why are you dating a girl?" she said angry, i was getting a little bit annoyed by her attitude, so i answered raising the tone of my voice, "What do you want me to do? spend 24/7 in this factory? i already do that since i also sleep here, i'm a grown adult now, i can date whoever i want, and i'll do it with or without your approval, got it?" "i can't believe, this blondie is ruining the future of my beloved sweet successful son, i remember when you were just a little innocent baby and the only toy you ever had was a plastic guitar" she knew how to make me feel bad, "mom, please, don't be sad, all this work is really stressful for me and... what can i do to apologize?" her face now had a sly smile "well, you really hurt my feelings after all the sacrifice i did for you, if you could give me a few money to repair all the pain you did to me, it would be the best choice " i sighed and grabbed my wallet and handed her 200 dollars "are them enough?" she immediately took them "for this time i forgive your mistakes, come here my sweet marshmallow" she hugged me and quickly and then left my office.

I sighed, sometimes i thought that now that i was successful she would love me and tell me that she's proud of me, i was just deluding myself, i sat back on my desk and looked at my two guitars on the wall, the first one was black, it was my first ever, there were some bandages on because a girl smacked it when i was trying to sell my thneeds, the second one was more new, it was red, i bought it with the first money of my sells, i was a little bit sad because now my work doesn't leave me some time for my hobbies, in fact after that little break i went back on working.

Hello everyone, i'm back with another chapter, hope ya'll liked it and that it was enough understandable, i i have to be honest this book is more longer than what i thought but it's okay, gn and stay safe all⭐️

(Ps: the lorax fandom is dying and that's really sad😭)