Eight

That night when she fell asleep she awoke in her dream world in Thor's bed again and frowned when he wasn't there. Namira glanced around, looking for him, but Thor was nowhere to be found. Namira slipped from the bed, moving to the chair where she found the robe Thor had given her and slipped it on. Almost immediately, there was a knock on the door. Not the loud banging that scared her last time, but a soft, slow rhythm. Still she kept silent, unsure and Thor's words echoing in her thoughts 'stay in my room, without explicit permission they cannot enter.'
She had no idea if that precipice was the same in her dream world, but since it was the last time she assumed so. Namira moved closer to the door even as the knock came again followed by a soft melodic voice, "Excuse me... miss?"

Namira's brow furrowed at the soft woman's voice, "Who are you?" The voice instantly entered, "My name is Ásynja, Thor has asked me to take care of you in his absence while he deals with the repercussions of the visit you had earlier." Namira bit her lip nervously, unsure, was she even asleep? She was sure she had only just fallen asleep, but what if she was wrong? Her hand touched the door, "Did he tell you my name?"
There was a moment of silence before the singsong voice returned, "No. He doesn't want to share your name for the fear of risking others learning it."  Namira hated how that made sense and yet she still hesitated, "Surely if Thor wanted you to get in here and trusted you to do so, he'd have given you the necessary permission."

She backed away from the door even as a sob came from the other side, "Please... He has forgotten to in his haste to speak to his father about this matter. If he returns and finds I've not performed the tasks he demanded of me, I'm sure I will not live."
Namira had begun to turn back to the door as the wave of guilt met her, but the last words caused her to turn away firmly. This wasn't right. Thor was good, better than most people she knew. He wouldn't harm the girl if he had truly made this mistake himself, "Good day to you, Ásynja. I will make sure to let him know you stopped by and tried your best to get in here when he returns."

She was met only with silence. If this was to be her dreaming world from now on, Namira wasn't sure she'd be keen to sleep. This was a whole new level of insecurity and threat thrown at her and she felt completely unequipped to deal with it.
A voice called to her, one she recognised instantly. Thor.
Her eyes searched for him, but she didn't see him, but the voice grew louder, more urgent and demanding until it's message was beyond clear, "WAKE UP!"

Her eyes flew open and immediately she was swept into his embrace, "Are you alright?"

Namira nodded groggily, "Ásynja visited me." The look of confusion on Thor's face told her everything she needed to know, "I guess not... but someone did. They failed." He explained the name meant 'goddess' in Norse. A dead give-away now.
When Thor asked her what happened she explained in detail, repeating again that the person had failed in the end, "How did you know?" Namira smiled, "She said you'd kill her for not finishing her tasks, even though you didn't grant her permission. You're better than that. You wouldn't. I had doubts before that, but after that I was sure."
Thor pressed a kiss to her shoulder, easing them both back on the bed where he kept her wrapped in his arms, "I couldn't get to you. I tried to wake you, but I struggled."
Namira heard his regret, his anger at himself, in those words and shook her head as she placed a gentle kiss to his lips, "You saved me. Knowing you saved me. You waking me saved me. Thank you Thor, for keeping me safe."

Thor's body covered her own as he kissed her again, his hand trailing along her waist, down her hip, lightly grasping the flesh he'd admired before. She pressed into him willingly, even as the ripple of power went through him. He pressed his hard cock against her core, separated by two items of clothing he'd soon take care of, "It's past midnight."
He grinned the moment he saw the realisation in her eyes of what this meant, her cheeks immediately flushed with colour, "Oh..." 
Thor claimed her lips in another kiss, a harder kiss that lay claim to her physically, bruising her lips in a searing kiss that spoke of his intentions for her, "Do you want me?"

Her eyes immediately met his gaze, her lips swollen as she nodded wordlessly at first, too heightened in her senses to answer his question, so he waited. Thor waited patiently, even as his fingers teased along her skin, along the swell of her breast. Namira realised he wouldn't continue unless she answered him with words, "I want you Thor, I want you to claim me as yours this week." The ripple of her agreement went through the air again and he smiled at this, kissing her again and letting his lightning at to her sensitivity. He kissed his way down her body, slowly slipping her panties down her hips, down her legs, "Open your legs for me, fegrð."

His command was simple. Namira kept her gaze fixated on his, finding his lust-filled eyes taking her in. Her cheeks flushed once more as she eased her legs apart, slightly. Namira watched his eyes darken, fascinated by the way he responded to her, but the next command came swiftly, "Wider. Let me see all of you." She obeyed.

Namira had never felt more exposed than this and yet she had never felt safer. She trusted him, completely and so her desire to please him overruled her own hesitations.

Thor just took her in a moment, his eyes roaming over her breasts, down to where she now lay completely exposed to him. She nearly grew self-conscious, but then he spoke, his words having taken a darker edge as lust coloured his tone, "I'm going to devour you, Namira... and you're going to thank me for it."

TBC...