Thirteen

"Stand up."

Namira followed the command quickly, curious wide eyes resting on Thor in anticipation of the punishment he had planned for her. Namira hadn't even considered others would notice the jolts of power her prayers would cause, she hadn't even concerned herself with the thought. She'd only wanted to express her desire for him and in turn... she'd nearly gotten herself snatched from here by Gods that she felt quite certain wouldn't go to the lengths Thor had to keep her safe. She shouldn't have risked it carelessly.
She shifted under the weight of his gaze upon her as he studied her silently for a moment, "Feet apart."

Again she followed the command wordlessly, but as he told her to bend over, using her hands to support herself on her knees the first bit of hesitation kicked in. His brow rose, "Do I need to repeat myself, Namira?"
She quickly shook her head and took up the position he'd directed her to, "You didn't even bother with clothes as you awaited my return. Such risks you take, what would they have done had they caught you like that?"

Her cheeks flushed under the scolding as she lowered her eyes, "Eyes up." Immediately her gaze came up to meet his, "Tell me... How good are you with pain?"
Namira bit her lip at his question, "I'm not." Thor smiled at that, briefly studying her as if looking for a lie, "Very well. I have decided upon your punishment. I have picked a number between ten and twenty, if, at any point, you make a sound that is not one of pleasure... We will start again. You may cry if you wish, but I do not want to hear it."
He stepped closer to her then, "Understood?"

Namira licked her lips quickly, "Yes." He nodded then, pressing a chaste kiss to her lips before he circled around her, disappearing from her sight.
Namira waited in anticipation, but the longer nothing happened, the more anxious and curious she became. She lifted her head then, shifting it slightly to try and see what he was up to but his command was immediate, "Eyes forward."

Thor admired her form as she stood bend over for him, the curve of her ass, the swell of her pussy and for a long moment he simply felt unsure of where to take this next. He'd put her here and their last conversation led him to believe she'd welcome this too, but was this the road he wanted to take with her, "Spread your legs a little wider still."
As she did her arousal was apparent and that made the decision for him. He reached his hand out to her, his fingers trailing between her folds, drawing a gasp from her lips, "You're so wet for me already, just standing there, waiting."

Namira remained silent and Thor spoke again, "You will take whatever punishment I have for you and thank me for it, won't you?"
Silence greeted him and so he brought his hand down on the bottom of her ass cheeks, where it'd sting the most, "Won't you?"
He was sure she'd bitten her lip to keep the hiss that had begun to escape her silent and so he gave her a moment to find her words before she nodded, "Yes."

His fingers caressed the skin where he'd just smacked her, before he brought his hand down again. He watched, fascinated as he body bounced forward at the impact and a strangled sound of pleasured pain escaped Namira even as he body proceeded to immediately press back to his hand. Her silent plea for more soothed the rest of his worries about her being unwilling, "That's two."
Namira's breath hitched at that as she recalled he'd told her he'd picked a number between ten and twenty and sounds of pain would reset it. This wasn't bad and she found herself actively wanting to make that sound as he'd come to five. This wasn't bad at all.

When he'd gotten to eight, soft moans had started to escape her even as her body strained at the position she was trying to hold despite each spanking. He chuckled softly, then tsked her, "Remember, this is not about your pleasure, it's about earning my forgiveness, Namira."
She bit her lip trying to keep silent as he smacked her ass again, the sting now remaining. After each one his hand would caress her skin, soothe her, give her time to regain herself, "I think you can take more than this."
She stilled at that and Thor was aware she tensed up, "Relax."

He waited until she had to bring his hand down, but rather than land on her ass, his swat hit her core. A strangled sound of pain escaped her at the unexpected touch and her eyes widened as she heard Thor speak firmly, "One."
Namira winced at the reset, unsure if she could take this new sting as she'd had before. Another blow landed and she bit her lip hard to keep silent, the sound stuck in her throat.

By the time he'd gotten to eight her pussy ached, but the sting no longer hurt her, instead it was a dull ache that made her muscles clench. He'd remarked on how wet she was before and she knew even as she considered denying her pleasure it was beyond obvious now she enjoyed this more than she'd expected.
As she began to press back to meet his hand each time it came down, she thought she heard Thor make a sound of approval. His voice came in a soft command, "Tell me."
She moaned softly, her core a pleasant ache, "Thank you Thor."
He chuckled softly at that, his touch a soft caress, "Bring yourself to climax, Namira."

Her hand reached down to rub herself, the ache in her clit adding to her pleasure as she did. She held her position and Thor watched her half amused, even as he smacked her core again, sharply now, "Fifteen."
Her moans increased, each spank adding to her pleasure now, she counted along with him. Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen... Her body waited for the last one just as her body started tensing up, "Stop. Take your hand away."

A whimper left her as her eyes filled with tears at the frustration and need she felt.
Now this was torture.

"Stand up."

TBC...