Nineteen

Namira was the one taking charge as she pressed kisses along Thor's chest, down his belly, "Thor...I vow myself to you." The ripple of power went through the air as he watched her, urging her down with his hand, "Let me feel your lips around my cock, Namira."

The command made her want to resist even though that was exactly what she had meant to do to him. Instead she moved her way back up to kiss him briefly, "What was that?" Her hands now played along her own body, teasing and mesmerising even as Thor's eyes darkened as he watched her, "Do I need to tell you again?"
He flipped them over, covering her body with his own, "Was I not clear I want to feel your mouth on me?"
Namira's eyes widened briefly before she laughed, "So impatient." Thor knelt over her body, moving up on the bed until he was kneeling over her face, "You have no idea."

He pressed his cock against her lips and offered a sound of satisfaction as she teased the tip with her tongue. Again he commanded her, "Open up."
She did, forgetting any urge to resist and tease him and he pushed his cock into her mouth. Though Thor took his time pushing in, Namira did her best to relax her throat and take as much of him in as she could. He didn't push in fully, not forcing her beyond comfort, not claiming her beyond her limits and Namira moaned around his cock to voice her praise, the light ripple of power she felt pleased her.
Thor slowly took her mouth but it wasn't enough, "Touch yourself for me, Namira."

The command aroused her, her fingers sliding over her mound to tease her clit. The soft moan that escaped her seemed to please the God finding his pleasure in her mouth, "That's it. Touch yourself, bring yourself to the edge."
As she did, Thor's pace increased too, growing erratic as his pleasure grew, "Let me hear you fuck yourself while you rub your clit, Namira."

Her cheeks flushed, a shyness overcoming her at the graphic command, but she followed the instruction and eased two of her fingers into herself, the palm of her hand pressed flush against her clit to create a constant friction as she plunged her fingers into her body, "Mmm"
The moan around Thor's cock was clear proof of her pleasure and Thor drank in the sound with a moan of his own, "That's it... I'm going to cum down your throat Namira and you... you will drink every drop while you come over the edge with me. Is that clear?"

Another moan, one of affirmation, fell from Namira's lips and her body started to tighten, her legs trembling as she pushed herself over while taking in every drop, making sure not to spill any of the liquid. Thor pulled back from her then, freeing her from his weight and the restriction that gave her as he gently drew up the hand she'd used on herself. Namira watched in fascination as his lips wrapped around her fingers as he tasted her. Watching him do this, hearing his approval, it was enough to make her want him inside her.
Thor's eyes darkened as he watched her, "Tell me you're mine, Namira."

Namira licked her lips, her mouth dry. The words were similar to the ones Loki had used but the difference in them was that it wasn't a question and he'd used her name.
The answer fell from her easily, "I am yours, Thor."
A deviant smile came to his lips, "Good. That's good."
Thor's fingers brushed along her cheek as she added, "I vow it."
Another, stronger, ripple of power went through the air at that and Thor's thumb caressed along her lips, "The power you offer me, that you have offered me, through your devotion, through your sacrifice... Thanks to you... I am nearly as I once was."

Namira smiled at that, drawing his thumb into her mouth as she teased it with admiration. She watched, pleased, as that lust in his eyes returned, then drew back, "I'm glad to hear that."
Thor drew her into a long, lavish kiss, but a low chuckle interrupted them, "My my, cousin, one would think you'd have learned to at least close your door when you bed a woman."
Thor covered Namira's body with his own, not caring about his own nudity but shielding hers from the invasive guest. Namira glanced passed him, her lips parting as she looked at the most beautiful man she'd ever seen with long hair that looked like gold flowing freely around him, clad only in a pants of dark brown leather, with sun-kissed skin and piercing blue eyes. The man's eyes lit up with amusement, "Who is your friend, Thor?"

Thor reached for the blanket to cover Namira up before he slipped, naked, from the bed and moved to the man in the doorway, "Why are you here, uncle?"
Namira watched the man curiously even as Thor moved to block her view of him. The man grinned at the question, "You do not think you could disturb your mother's grave and we wouldn't know, do you?"
The man patted Thor's cheek, "We'll discuss this later. Now... why don't you introduce me to your friend?"
The man's gaze moved to her again as he inhaled deeply, "Her scent teases me, cousin. She calls to me, to my power. Invite me in."

Though Namira couldn't see Thor's face, she could guess the look on it as he shoved the man back deeper into the hallway where Thor quickly followed, "Careful Freyr, you'll find I do no take well to jokes about possessing her. She is mine, both oath- and soulbound. She is promised to me and I will not share her. Not even with you dear friend."

Freyr, the male twin of Freyja, goddess of sex, fertility, lust, beauty and love – her male equivolent, the balance in the masculine form. Namira stared at the God before her, captivated by his looks but as she started to move to introduce herself to him, Thor only closed the door, "Come, let us talk."

Namira felt locked in, locked out, but as the God disappeared from sight she found her thoughts clearing and the desire to know him melt away.
She slipped from the bed and quickly dressed, determined to join them, for better or worse.

TBC...

author's note: Just adding visiual Freyr's inspiration: