Twenty

Namira heard the two Gods laughing as she approached them. There was a hint of trepidation, but Thor hadn't told her to stay put and she wanted to learn more of this new God who didn't seem too concerned with killing her.
Thor moved to her the moment she stepped into the room, even though Freyr seemed friendly, clearly he didn't trust the God enough with her safety. It send a wave of concern through her. The God merely chuckled, "Must be nice to have such a fetching guard dog, hm?"
Namira's cheeks flushed with colour as she looked at the God, angling her head down to break the eye contact but unsure of what to say.
This drew a laugh from Freyr, "If I hadn't heard her call out your name, your praise, Thor, I'd believe her to be a mute."

Thor levelled him with a glare, a silent warning not to speak of Namira negatively, but Freyr disregarded the warning completely as he stood up and moved to her, extending his hand, "Ah perhaps we need formal introduction, I can imagine your modesty took a hit after how I found you two... but I assure you... There's no need, I was quite pleased."
Namira's blush deepened but she brought her gaze up to meet the man's piercing blue eyes. Thor swatted the God's hand away even as she reached to take it, "You do not touch her."
Freyr's lips tilted up in a delighted smile, "Possessive are we?"

The man dared a step closer to Namira, his aura like a warm caress as it reached out to hers, "Such a shame.... My dear, we could have such fun together."
Namira gasped at the words, but Thor interjected before she could reply with a low growl. Freyr laughed, "Don't worry cousin, you'd be most welcome to join us."
The God retreated back to his chair then with a low chuckle as Thor stepped toward him, "Temper, temper."
Although Freyr wasn't direct family and the family ties of the Gods weren't the same as that of a human, he was the only one to tease Thor with the term. Freyr made sure to feed a constant reminder of their couplings in the past and the way by most human standards this would be considered a sin.

As Freyr sat back down, Thor brought Namira to sit with them as well. The sun-blessed male regarded her as she moved, then looked to Thor, "If I was able to figure out your plan this quickly... You would best expect others to have noticed as well. It is your luck that our Vanir line isn't concerned with blood and gore but rather more ... pleasant ... ways of interaction."
Thor nodded his agreement at this, there was no point arguing. The man was right, if his own pantheon had known of his plans, about the way he'd taken his mother's necklace... They wouldn't be sitting, having a chat. Namira wouldn't be a part of the conversation.

Freyr regarded them with a smile, "That we do not prefer violence, however, does not mean there aren't those that would offer up this information for the right price. A price you well know many in your line would be more than content to pay."

Freyr leaned forward then, "I've always been impressed with your strength, the feel of it is intoxicating as it has always been, but I fear I would be the only one on your side for this. You know why the blood is so important to us, many consider her" He directed a pointed gaze at Namira, "Only a temporary obsession of yours, born of the way she's made sure you're the only God in both pantheons with this amount of power."
Thor's mouth opened his mouth, but Freyr raised his hand to cut him off, "They'll expect you to be at Yggdrasil tonight to do this ritual... It'd be foolish of you to take the risk."
Thor's brow furrowed, "Then what do you suggest?"

Freyr's lips curved into a seductive smile, "You and I give them a show tonight, before midnight... There...You will gift me the necklace to wear during our ... encounter ... and they, they'll think your infatuation has disappeared and the threat has gone..."
The man's smile only grew larger, "And as you have me, God of Thunder, we will make them believe the full of it. Most of them won't stay to watch our coupling and as they leave us... We bring your darling human there and finish the ritual."

Freyr regarded Namira then, "And perhaps finish the coupling after in a much more entertaining way with her trapped between our bodies."
Namira stared between the two, but it was Thor who spoke, "You would help us? Why?"
Freyr shrugged lightly, "I am the God of such things, am I not? Would I be worthy of this title if I didn't make it my mission to ensure its happy ending?"
Thor smiled at that, inclining his head, but he didn't seem entirely convinced of the man's words, "Would you vow it?"

Freyr chuckled at that, "At some point, Thor, you're going to have to start simply trusting me." Then, as if in an afterthought, the God added, "But I understand that moment isn't today."
He paused then inclined his head as he stood up, then knelt before Thor, "I vow to you both, Thor and you..."
There was silence as he waited for her name. A name Thor softly whispered, a name he'd tried so hard to keep from others, before Freyr started again, "I vow to you both, Thor and Namira, that I shall help you to the best of my abilities tonight. I vow that I will not betray your trust."
That binding ripple went through the air around them and Thor nodded in satisfaction, "You will return here at ten."
Freyr smiled as he stood, pressing a chaste kiss to Thor's lips, his fingers skating along Namira's leg as he did for but a moment, "As you command."

With that, the God vanished and Namira was in Thor's lap instantly, kissing him with unbridled passion. Thor initially returned it, before he gently drew back, "Did he touch you?"
Namira didn't answer, instead pressing kisses along Thor's neck, suckling the flesh as she gently rocked her hips into him.
Thor cursed softly under his breath, gently urging her back, "He did...I should've known..."
Namira leaned in to kiss him again, her voice a breathless plea, "Please..."

TBC...