Ten

Namira had put blind faith in Thor when he had slipped that plug into her body, but now, she stared at him as if he were insane after he'd carried her to the bathroom and proposed one of two options. One; squat down after he pulled out the plug and force his cum from her body herself. Two; let him use the showerhead on her. Her inexperience made her choose the latter option, because there was no way in hell she'd try option one, but then he'd simply smiled and said, "Very well."
It did nothing to ease her nervous as she stood in the shower with him, both naked. He turned on the shower head after taking it into his hand, then kissed her softly. Namira had moaned audibly when he pulled the plug from her body, then moaned again as he turned up the pressure of the showerhead and let the water shoot straight into her pussy.
The pressure was intense, the situation new and strange to her, and Namira found herself easily obeying him when he told her to open herself up for him. Again.

Namira had never considered herself obedient, but she knew there was very little Thor could demand of her that she'd refuse. As she held herself open and he cleaned her of his semen, nothing seemed arousing in that moment on its own, but every now and then he'd shift the stream of water slightly, directly hitting her clit and that desire instantly ignited again.
She leaned her head against his shoulder, pressing kisses of admiration that immediately rewarded he with little jolts of lightning as she went, "Please..."
His eyes darkened at her request, but he didn't jump to action as Namira had expected him to, instead he'd merely told her, "Patience." and continued.

After he dried her off, even as she told him she was fine drying herself off, she watched the towel as it glided over his body. The man was truly divine. He slipped on his clothes even as she stood bare, clearly not having prepared in bringing a new set of clothes to the bedroom for herself.

Thor had walked past her then, "Come." and Namira had followed without question, without hesitation. He pulled up a chair at the end of the bed, then nodded his head to the bed itself, "Lay down on your back." Again, she followed his command. His lips curved into a smile as he sat in the chair, his eyes fixated on her, "Open your legs for me." A moment's hesitation again but still she obeyed, parting her legs and revealing her core to him. He nodded, "Good girl. Now...worship me as you touch yourself. Let me see and hear your devotion to me, Namira. Do not disappoint me."
His words sent a wave of arousal through her body and for a moment she seemed keen to obey him, but unsure where to start.

Thor watched her indecision, the hint of a smile still on his lips, "Touch your breasts." Immediately, she followed his instruction, her hands gliding over her breasts and massaging them gently, then with more force. One hand remained as the other trailed down her body. Her eyes closed as she moaned softly, moaning his name, but his voice came again, "Eyes on me, Namira."
Her eyes flew open even as her cheeks flushed, her gaze on him as her fingers teased along her thighs, down her folds, "Thor..."

Her legs parted wider still as she rubbed her clit and Thor's eyes darkened as he listened to her moans of worship that immediately added to his power. He wanted more, "Bring a hand up to your mouth," Namira followed the instruction, the other still slowly rubbing herself, "Suck on your fingers."
Her cheeks flushed a dark red, but regardless of the hesitation she felt, she did.
Thor sat back on the chair, his hand rearranging his hardening cock as if though that would keep it down, "Good. Continue."

He watched as she sucked her fingers as though imagining his cock in her mouth instead and rubber her pussy with more force, more speed. Her soft moans filled the air and Thor was mesmerized by the sight of her, "Make yourself come for me, Namira."
The woman moaned as she forced herself closer and closer to the edge, now completely at ease with the position she found herself in, but Thor watched her with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes, "Stop."

The whimper of frustration that left her made him chuckle softly, "Take those fingers from your mouth. Wrap that hand around your neck. Now slide two fingers into yourself."
Thor watched as she obeyed without question, "Now, choke yourself as you come for me. Continue." 
Namira started to rub her clit again, faster as though trying to beat him to her orgasm before he'd make her stop again, but he didn't.  He watched as her legs changed position, her muscles tensed, "Call out my name Namira, let me hear you."
So she did. His name carried through the room as she rode the wave of her orgasm and Thor merely watched her, his eyes dark and filled with desire even though he stayed in the chair.

Namira's breathing was heavy as she lay there for a moment, relaxing under the release. Slowly she pulled her fingers out, but as she made to go clean herself, Thor stopped her, "Come here."
Namira hesitated, the urge to clean herself first almost at the forefront of her mind, but as he shifted, both feet now firmly planted as he leaned forward and spoke a demanding "Now" those thoughts left her and she went to him.

He took her hand, bringing the fingers she'd used to his lips, sucking them into his mouth as he tasted her essence on them, cleaning them of it with a sound of approval, "Good girl. Now go get dressed, We have somewhere to go."
Namira rushed to get dressed, not wanting to keep him waiting and even more importantly; impatient to see where they'd go. It was only day three now, but she was keen to see more of his realm and learn more of the God.

Day three. For a moment she cursed herself for only binding herself to him for a week. It was going back way too fast and she wasn't sure that after the week had passed she'd be ready to go and leave him behind.
She joined him at the door of his bedroom and he held his hand out to her. As Namira took his hand, he smiled and nodded, "My home, Bilskirnir, has 540 rooms to explore. I will take you to one of my favourites. I do not believe any of your kind has been there before, seen what it holds. This is my gift to you."

TBC...