Chapter 16; "Unknown."

I met someone,he sounded angelic despite my blurry vision as I didn't get to see his face,but his presence made me feel alive after quite a long time

I met someone,
he sounded angelic despite my blurry vision as I didn't get to see his face,
but his presence made me feel alive
after quite a long time.
It felt like
reminiscing a memory.
I don't know how,
but it happened unintentionally.
I left with an unexplainable feeling,
It was tingly.
My heart started to beat like the way it did a long time ago,
and somehow that person felt so
familiar to me.

'Unknown'

(4 years later)

- Sigh.

Was what Beomgyu can't pass a day without.

He's been overworking with his thoughts loaded, it's been a burden. Beomgyu kept on taking night-stands just to finish his projects in time before the deadline. He couldn't sign up for jobs, mostly the ones that are so high for him to even reach, he was afraid of being a failure and the disappointed along with the judgements from others that would comment on him when he just can't be what they expect.
And also, if he did sign up for a job to pay his expenses, it would destroy his health. Being so devasted from school works, it would obviously hurt more if he had multiple jobs. He can't take it. Who's money he get from is his best friends', Beomgyu's mother and father had been taking care of themselves. It wasn't a problem for the trio that was paying his expenses, due to how much stressed Beomgyu was, they decided to help him a little bit.

It's been a while since Beomgyu's best friend, Soobin, had been asking him for a hang out, it kinda disturbed Beomgyu but badly inside, he wanted to accept it.

Except, he was so desperate to be successful, he had to continue on studying for the exam.

"Beomgyu-ssii~, can we hang out today? You know, maybe have some time to finally have fun because you look.. like shit." Soobin nodded in agreement to his words, smiling widely that his dimples were visible to convince his poor best friend to have fun with him.

"Don't you have any.. like fan meeting? photoshoot? concert? Why are you here?" Beomgyu quietly hummed while hurriedly but neatly writing on his notebook, reviewing.

"No. They decided to make this day a break, not to mention that I practice.. powerful choreographies 12 hours a day - and that I want to raise my population but you're doing mentally and physically worser than me that it affected you emotionally." Soobin tried to stretch Beomgyu's lips, making him look like a fool when he was just trying to make him smile.

"Lucky that you already graduated, I'm still stuck in college, hyung." Beomgyu whined, closing his eyes shut as he massaged his head that was starting to ache painfully as Soobin quickly retract his hand.

"Uh, you're very tired right now. Just study like tomorrow, rest for now.. it's only short! It wouldn't hurt. You need your brain to rest for it to work properly, idiot." Soobin huffed, not giving up as he continue to be persistent.