CHAPTER 2: I found her!

• Dedicated to My first love

Those blue eyes .....

The sweetest smile .....

That straight hair .....

Her beautiful face .....

She's the one I've been waiting for!

She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!

I finally found her!

.........

When I first saw this girl, my heart pounded like never before. "Oh I think I'm in love!"  was all I can say to myself. She is a very quiet girl and shy too. That probably was the reason why I fell for her. ❤

.........

She, together with her friend, seems to be lost that day. I bet they're also newbies like Roy and I.

~ "Is something bothering you?" I asked.

~ "Oh yes there is." -- "We could not find a spot for us to eat." they said.

~ "Well, come with us! Let's eat together." Roy said.

..........

So, the four of us had our very first lunch in the university together. Wait! There's more! That same moment, we couldn't stop laughing. Well, I don't know. I'm just probably good at making things funny. Believe it or not, the other girl cried because of laughing too much.

~ "Oh I'm sorry for making it hard on your part. I just couldn't stop making jokes you know." I said.

After that, we introduced ourselves with one another:

~ "The name's Victor."  -- (that's me!)

~ "I'm Roy." -- (you know him right?)

~ "My name's Alice." -- (she was the one who cried of laughing too much.)

~ "And I'm Laura." -- (she's the one I'm talking about.)

..........

LAURA ..... what a beautiful name!

I honestly couldn't stop starring at her after telling us her gorgeous name.

..........

~ "Is this the moment I'm waiting for?"

~ "Is she really the one for me?"

~ "I think I love her. But am I feeling right?"

~ "Can she love me the way I love her?"

Well, these questions are inevitable in my mind. You know, it's my first time to fall for a girl like her. I've been with a lot of girls back when I was in highschool but never did I fall this hard. Crushes, yeah, I've had enough of them but Laura is a different one. From the moment we met, I already fell in love with her.

Actually, every night, she's all I think of. I won't forget how I hug my pillows while I think of her. Put a humor on me but I actually did that.

Oh Laura, what kind of sorceress are you? The spell worked out after all. HaH!