EPILOGUE

You've witnessed how I was during my highschool years.

You've also witnessed how I was during my college years.

All those trials .. all those emotions .. they made me so strong. They made me firm. They made me a brand new Victor who's ready to face tomorrow's reality.

..........

~ "Victor! For the 'nth time!' Wake up! It's your big day!"

..........

Oh no. It's granny again. HaHa! Even if I'm done being a college student, she still screams just to wake me up. Oh goodness yes! I'm still the Victor I used to be. HaHa!

Well I'm a teacher now - a licensed Secondary English Teacher. Time flies so fast. HaHa! I'm currently employed at the university I graduated from. The univeristy heads sure don't want me out of the university. HaH! I must be very good. HaHa!

Roy is still my best friend. Oh and ah, he's a lawyer now. You probably won't believe me if I tell you this. He has his own girlfriend now! Do you want to know who? It's Alice! HaH! Quite surprising, isn't it? Well, Laura and I are doing great. Actually, we'll be ..........

~ "VICTOR! WAKE UP! YOU'LL BE LATE!"

Oh granny! HaHa! I'm dreaming again! HaH! So I guess, I better be going now. HaH!

..........

..........

It sure is difficult to be in this kind of situation in life.

Man! I'M NERVOUS!

OH! ......

I'll be wearing a coat and tie later on.

I'll use the best pair of shoes I have.

I'll wear the most expensive perfume I ever bought.

I'll use the best hair gel in my room.

I must be the most handsome man on earth for this.

OH! I'm sorry. You're probably confused now, aren't you?

Didn't I tell it to you?

I'm getting MARRIED!

Laura and I are getting married today!

..........

..........

So, I got in the car. Granny's with me inside. Oh and ah, Danny's our driver. Do you remember him? He's the school bus driver back when I was in college. He's still the kindest driver ever! We're off going to the church where Laura and I will make our vows to each other. Man! I'm excited! I'm nervous though. HaHa!

~ "Hey there Victor. Take care of Laura, okay? She's a precious princess."  Danny said.

~ "Sure. I will. I will Danny. I promise." I replied with a smile.

..........

..........

The church looks so romantic! This is gonna be the best day of my life, ever!

 ..........

~ "Buddy?"

~ "Roy! Man! I'm nervous!"

~ "Buddy, I'm so happy for you. Please take care of her. She's my first love, you know that. And don't be nervous. I won't get her from you. I already have Alice with me. HaHa. Just kidding. You can do this buddy. Just say 'I do' and everything's gonna be alright, okay?"

~ "Roy, thank you buddy. Thank you .. thank you so much best friend."

We gave each other a friendly hug after that. I'm just so happy today!

..........

..........

The sound of the bells started.

The people in the church got up.

The bridal car has finally arrived.

Dressed in white ... wearing her nicest shoes ... with all the accessories and a smile on her face.

Laura finally arrived.

She's the most beautiful girl, ever!

Escorted by her mom and dad, they slowly walked towards the altar.

Every step they're taking, my heart beats faster and faster ... my heart pounds like never before ...

With my best man with me, he tells me to stay calm ... Roy tells me to smile.

And the bride's maid says 'don't be nervous' ... Alice smiled at me.

They finally arrived.

They're in front of me. Laura glanced at me ... smiled at me ... touched my hand and tells me 'let's go' .... I'm the happiest man on earth ... I can already feel it! This is the moment I'm waiting for.

..........

'I do' is all we have to say .... 'I do' is all that's needed to change our lives forever.

When the priest asked me the question, I said 'I do' with no hesitation.

The first step is done. Now it's Laura's turn.

~ "Laura, do you accept Victor to be your husband no matter what it takes?" the priest asked.

C'mon Laura. Say it ... say 'I do' .....

~ "I .... I .... I ...."

LAURA! PLEASE!

~ "I DO!"

YES! YES! YES! Laura is mine!

We kissed ... we hugged each other ... I didn't let go of her for quite a while to let her feel how much I love her and how happy I was.

Laura is finally mine! After all we've been through, she's mine forever.

..........

I guess, this would end my story then. It has been a very long journey (was it? HaHa!) It has been a very long trial. After all the pain .. after all the sacrifices, I finally found the girl who'll change my life forever.

I married Laura not just because I love her ... but because she loves me too ... and because I promised my bestr friend to take care of her.

I really didn't expect her to come to my life. She's the most beautiful gift I ever received.

This is more than enough. I couldn't ask for more.

I'll always love her ... I'll always be with her ... I'll always think of Laura.

..........

-- THE END --

* THANK YOU! :)