CHAPTER 7: Finally! My first girlfriend!

I won't forget that day. I won't forget all those emotions .. those feelings .. those tears.

I still feel so sorry for Roy. For once, I thought that I'm the one who was fooled and tricked. But after that conversation with him, I then realized that it was him who suffered the most.

Well, I understand that Laura was her ex-girlfriend. But, probably, it's really time for them to move on .. time to face to the truth and time to let go.

..........

~ "VICTOR! Hey! I've been looking for you. Where have you .... Victor? .. ah, are you crying?"

~ "Uhh ... uhmm (wipes tears) ... HEY! Laura ... uh .. it's you! Hey ah ... what were you saying .. me? Crying? Am I crying? Of course I'm not crying."

~ "You were crying Victor. You just wiped your tears out. C'mon dear, tell me what's wrong. What happened?

..........

Should I tell Laura about what happened? Is it okay if I tell her? Wouldn't she be mad at me? If I tell it to her, our relationship might go to waste! Oh! Here I go again ... someone? Can someone please tell me what to do? Ugh!

..........

~ "You know, ah .. I just .. ah ... I just had ... had .. a conversation with Roy. And ah .. things didn't go that well. That's it ... yeah. That's what happened."

~ "So he told you about it, huh (bows her head)?"

~ "What? What ... what are you saying Laura?"

~ "Oh c'mon Victor. I know that he told you about it. I know that he told you about us ... our relationship before, didn't he? .... Well ah ... I just wanna say ... I'm sorry. Victor I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell it to you at once. I'm sorry because .. uh ... I ... I ... I had to move on ... to .. to get over him .. to let go of him (starts crying). When I saw him with you, I just ... I just couldn't look at him. I tried to forget what we had that's why, I looked at you and ignored him. I pretended that I didn't know him ... I pretended that .. that we just met that day. It's difficult ... it was so difficult Victor. I'm sorry. I'm sorry (cries heavily). Could you forgive me? Could you forgive us?"

..........

Oh c'mon. Not again.

But you know, when she cried, I couldn't help it. My emotions ruled me again

..........

~ "Oh Laura. C'mon. Stop crying. I understand, okay? ... I understand. Roy and I have talked about this. I have forgiven him. Well I can't blame you both for not telling it to me. I know exactly how it feels. But you know, my feelings for you didn't change at all. You're still the girl I love ... the girl of my dreams ... the girl I wanna marry someday. Maybe ... maybe it's time for you to move on."

~ "Victor .. uh ... you are so kind ....Thank you my dear ... thank you (kisses me). Well, about my feelings for you, I was not playing a fool's game with you when I told you I love you. I really do. So ah ... I love you Victor. I love you. And I would want to be your girlfriend ... your first girlfriend perhaps? HaHa! So, what do you think? Maybe we could formally start our relationship."

~ "You mean it Laura?"

~ "Yes. I mean it. If you would serenade me, then I'll be yours."

~ "WHAT? I still have to serenade you? C'MON!"

~ "Nah! Just kidding Victor. HaHa!"

~ "Oh Laura! You just don't know how happy I am today! Thank you! ..... YES! YES! YES! Wuhooooo! YES! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW! HaH! YES! HaHa!"

..........

I am the happiest guy on earth that day. YES! Finally! A girlfriend! I got myself a girlfriend!