AUTHOR'S NOTE: The story behind the story

Hi everyone! If you are reading this, you've probably finished every part of my story. Thank you for that!

Well you know, his is my very first story here in Wattpad. So, if there are errors in it, just forgive me, okay? HaHa!

So, okay. Let me tell you the story behind the story. I hope you'll read the whole thing. :]

..........

First of all, the characters here in the story aren't real. I just created them to represent several people in my life. :)

'Think of Laura' is somehow a depiction of my life - my early and college life. Well, it's not that I have a love life as of the moment. It's just that, I fell hard for a girl for the very first time. Yep. You read it right. I fell in love with a girl.

For that reason, Victor depicts me. And obviously, Laura depicts the girl I fell for. BUT HER NAME ISN'T LAURA NOR SOUNDS LIKE LAURA. As stated in the story, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. That's true! She's the most beautiful girl, EVER! Well yeah, I really fell in love with her by the time I saw her. I can't deny that.

The confession thing that happened between Victor and Laura didn't happen in reality. I just made it out of my imagination. Truth is, I didn't tell her how I feel. It's simply because, I'm afraid of what might happen - you know, I'm a newbie in this kind of stuff.

Roy is the best friend of Victor in the story. Truth is, I don't have a best friend - I have several special friends whom I met when I reached college. Well, Roy is the character that depicts this one friend of mine whom I met during the first day of college. We really got along well and he's very important to me. He's that one friend who stayed with me during our first days as a freshman. But hey! He's not the ex-boyfriend of the girl I fell for, okay? It just came out in the flow of the story. HaHa!

Alice is the character that depicts not only one person in my life - several of them. She depicts those other friends I have. But what happened between Roy and Alice didn't happen in reality too. HaHa!

But hey! The wedding didn't happen, okay? It's again a product of my imagination. HaHa! To make it short, not all that were said in the story - events and characters; happened and/or exist in reality. I just created them to add a little twist on the story. HaHa!

..........

Going back to the girl I fell for, it's really my very first time to fall for a girl. You know, I've had enough crushes and admirations back when I was in highschool. But never did I fall this hard. I won't tell you her name, okay? It's for privacy. HaHa! Even her doesn't know that I admire her - that I LOVE HER SO MUCH. But, I guess, it won't reach any further. Maybe it's just until there.

But you know what, it's feels great to fall in love. Everytime I see her, happiness is all I feel. I hope you understand how I feel.  Though it feels great, it's not always good. Having feelings for someone can sometimes be someone's burden. And I've felt that. I guess, admiring her too much made me fall in love with her. But you know, the sad thing is, I think she doesn't love me back - it's as if, she's in love with some other guy or something. That's what I don't like. That's what I hate the most.

Well I don't regret what I've done - I don't regret falling in love with her. She gave me too much to remember though she didn't become my girlfriend - HaHa! At least, I experienced to love and it taught me so many things.

..........

I'll always think of my 'Laura' ... I'll never forget what she did to me ...

I know that there is time for everything .... I know that, someday, I too will have the princess of my life.

A princess to love ... a princess to be with ... and a princess that I will bring to the altar someday.

I just have to be patient .... :)

..........

So, that's the story behind the story. I hope you all liked it and the story itself. I just feel so happy doing this. HaH! My first story is finally done! And maybe, I'll have my second story soon. HaHa!

Thank You Very Much!

- Vince Neil J. Tabiano -

PS: Everyone deserves true love. :)