Authors Note

Hi!

I hope October is treating you well, and I can't wait for you to jump into the story, but first, I thought I'd write a little note to thank you and let you know how often I plan to update this.

I've been writing for this sequel since February, plotting, planning and building a stockpile of smut scenes to ensure I'm giving this story everything I have. Manon means everything to me, and I would not be here without her, and I never would have posted any stories if she hadn't appeared in my mind one day in 2021. Life has never been the same and I hope it never goes back to what it was. But all good things must come to an end, as much as it pains me to say goodbye. I hope you'll enjoy it and laugh with me as we journey through the trials and tribulations of wedding planning and the fated sleepless wedding night.

The update schedule won't be consistent. There is no schedule. I want to take my time and make sure I'm doing the chapters justice before I publish them. I am wholly committed to giving Manon and Jake their golden, sinful, and sun drenched ending. The chapters will also be very long! I know short ones are the preference for Wattpad stories, but I've never been able to do that. I have too many emotions to describe and too many words in my head to keep things short. So they will take some time to complete despite all I've already written. I plan to have smut in every chapter, sometimes more than once but we'll get to that much later! This is very much a found family story and the other characters, Jessy, Steve, Dan, etc, are a crucial part of J&Ms happy ending. They are the family they chose and they act the same as any other crazy, chaotic and love filled family.

I am so grateful to anyone reading! Especially the silent ones, I see you reading and thank you for it! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here, writing the character and story I gave my soul to create. I'm just a mess of a person and can't understand why or how any of you bother to read what I write, but I'm deeply, irrevocably, and sincerely grateful that you do.

This will be written in a dual POV. It will switch from Manon to Jake and back again throughout each chapter. There will be other POVs in the future too. Their names will be bolded when it changes!

Anyway, I will shut up and let you get on with reading! Please, enjoy it and look after yourselves. Life is a shitstorm of negativity, there's nothing good happening anywhere, and it's my goal to create an escape for us all.
A lofty goal, but I hope I can help you forget how terrible life can be for a little while.
Thank you ❤️