Severus

Hey all, I hope you all are liking the story. I know not many are commenting. I'm not requiring it or anything, but it would be nice to have a comment every now and then. *shuffles feet* just saying. 

SMUT AHEAD WARNING HEAVY SEX SCENE
0o0o

Severus tried all week to tell Elieena about Hermione and him. However, every time he tried, the words would get stuck in his throat. What if she didn't want them together? It honestly didn't matter because they wanted to be together and that was it. However, Severus wanted Elieena to be happy too. What if she would be happy with someone else being her father?

By the time Saturday rolled around and Severus went off to meet Hermione, he was very furious with himself. He had told Hermione he would tell Elieena but he still hadn't. He felt ashamed of himself to even acknowledge the thought that he was scared what his daughter would think. Even though he was scared. He was very rarely scared. It was getting to be Holloween and he knew Hermione would want to celebrate somehow. 

He'd heard from Neville that Hermione always had a little party at Grimauld Place for friends on that night. She'd even tried to invite Nick, the Griffyndor ghost since it was his death day. Nick declined so he could argue with the Headless Hunt for the 500th year in a row about whether he was allowed to join or not. The leaves were starting to change color, which always made Severus feel a little more calmer. He didn't know why, but every time he saw autumn leaves and heard the crunch of them under his feet, he instantly relaxed. 

Hermione was waiting at the door to the Three Broomsticks. Once she saw him, she pulled her jacket tighter and smiled at him. It was a bit chilly for a walk, so Severus opened the door to the Three Broomsticks and let Hermione in first. He followed with a quick glance around him. He didn't see any reporters, just an old man with a book on a bench across the street. Severus ignored the man and saw Hermione go to a table near the fire. 

"How did Elieena take the news?" Hermione asked, taking off her jacket as Severus sat down without removing his frock coat. 

Severus sighed, "I haven't told her yet." He looked around, angry at himself. "I couldn't. I was afraid. What if she doesn't like it? What if she wants someone else to be her father?" 

Hermione put her hand on Severus' arm that had rested on the table. He looked at it and then at her, tears behind his scowl. "Severus, all Elieena has ever wanted was a father. Now she has one, a great man that is learning every day how to become a great father. She will be happy for us. On the small chance she isn't, well it isn't her choice, is it? Because I'm not letting you go, Severus." 

Severus cleared his throat to hide the small tear that had escaped his eye. Rosemerta came over and gave Severus his firewhiskey and a couple of glasses. "How's my favorite couple?" she asked with a grin. 

Hermione giggled while Severus ignored the question and poured them both a decent glass. He gave the bottle back to Rosemerta who took it and gave a wink to Hermione before walking off. Severus took a swig of his drink and set it back on the table gently. Hermione studied him. 

"What's wrong, Severus?" She asked, taking a drink herself. 

He didn't answer immediately. In fact, he didn't want to answer ever. He was more afraid than ever to tell anyone else. He knew Rosemerta wasn't trying to be mean, but he's never had a relationship before. The only thing he's ever known was teasing, bad teasing, from Potter and his friends. He didn't know what light teasing was. 

"I'm afraid that I'll wake up and this will all be a dream," he said. It was true. While he was afraid to tell everyone about them, he was also afraid that he would wake up in St. Mungos and everything would be a dream. That he'd been in a coma from the venom after the war and he was to be transferred to Azkaban.