Head Quarters

Dazai ushers them all in through the door before closing it behind them and they all walk down a maze of corridors and up far too many flights of steps. They eventually make it to the top floor and past loads of ominous armed guards stood like statues or the old pieces of armour that are displayed in ancient castles. That's not even mentioning the security measures either which were insane. They final made it to the top and through multiple sets of double doors and then Chuuya knocked on the last ones. A male voice inside told them to come in and the guards opened and closed the doors behind them as they all stepped inside. A man with shoulder length, straight dark hair sat in the middle of the room in a red armchair looking out over the city scape. 

"Dazai, you're soaked. I thought I told you not to drown yourself because it's inconvenient for everyone around you. We can't keep getting you out of trouble." The man spoke calmly as though this was the most natural thing in the world for one of his subordinates to be a walking, talking cry for help.

Chuuya groans. "Not again!"

Atsushi can't help himself. He's so shocked he's almost lost for words at the fact that Dazai has apparently tried so many times before. "AGAIN?!"

Dazai shrugs calmly. "Can't a man have his hobbies?" He folds his arms and pouts slightly unconcerned that it was in front of the boss.

Atsushi seems to completely freak out. "I wouldn't call that a hobby!" He and Dazai start bickering a little but Mori cuts them off. He sighs before speaking.

"New recruit?" Dazai turns around facing Mori.

"Yep."

"Is he capable or does he need training?"

"Oh he needs training alright but on the plus side he's our renegade tiger."

"Oh?" His interest seems peeked.

"He transforms in the moonlight."

"Can he control it?"                                                                                                                                                              

"Not that it seems but he hasn't tried."                                                                                                                        

"I trust you will mentor him well." Dazai nods. "Train him and report to me afterwards." Dazai shrugs seemingly thinking. 

"Ok"

"Good. Off you go then." The boss motions for them to leave. Atsushi and Dazai walk towards the door but as Chuuya turns on his heel to follow Mori calls him back. "Hold it tiny!" Chuuya spins round his temper flaring.

"Hey what the hell?!" Mori answers calmly despite the amusement in his tone being evident. 

"I want a word with you." Dazai continues walking for the door laughing himself silly at Mori's comment.  He lets him and Atsushi out. Chuuya sighs.                                                    

"What is it you wish to discuss then?"                                                                                                                          

"Teach him how to fight."