Chapter 16: Together

Aria's Pov:

I woke up the next morning and got ready. Ezra was awake but payed in bead starring at me. I put on a nice summer dress and heels. I started to laugh.

"What?" Ezra asked.

"Your starring at me!" I laughed again.

"Yeah well when your changing and I can't help myself." he explained.

Later when Ezra got his clothes on we left and headed to Spencer's house. Spence, Toby, Caleb, Hannah, Emily and Alison wanted to meat up.

We were a little late walking in.

"Hey Aria and Ezra are here!" Hannah yelled out.

Ezra held my hand when we walked in and I grabbed his arm.

"Thank everyone for coming today I just wanted to catch everyone up on what we have found out about A." Spencer says.

We had everyone over so I sat on Ezra's lap and put my hand on his neck.

"What we think is that Andrew is A." Toby spoke with his police uniform on.

"Wait? What your saying is that you have seen him unmasked?" Ezra asked.

"Well no, but with all the information we have, it has to be him!" Caleb explained.

"Well you can't jump to conclusions!" Ezra almost yelled.

"Hey it's okay baby." I whispered in his ear rubbing the back of his neck.

"No Ezra's right guys, we need more proof!" Toby agrees.

"Wait Aria! Tell us what you know about him, I mean not to be rude Ezra but you dated him for I mean a good month." Emily says.

"He was just jumpy and weird. I didn't really know who he was than a smart straight A student!" I said.

Ezra got up and let go of my hand.

"Ezra where are you going?" I got up and followed him to the counter. He opened the laptop and told us he was looking up Andrews name on google. I grabbed his hand and whispered.

"Honey you don't need to do that."

"Aria if we're going to find out who A is we can't just leave it alone!" He snapped. I let go of his hand and rolled my eyes.

"What's up with Ezra?" Ali asked.

"I don't know but he snapped at you too today right?" I asked and she nodded yes. It's been 2 hours of Ezra not acting like himself. We decided to head out. The car ride was really quite. We entered Ezra's apartment and I followed Ezra in.

"Ezra!" I yelled.

"What? Are you okay Aria?" He asked.

"What are you talking about? I should be asking you if your alright!" I basically screamed.

"I'm fine! Why are you yelling at me?" He asked raising his voice.

"Ezra! You snapped at me and Ali more than 3 times today! What's wrong with you?" I calmed down. He sat down and with his hands in his face.

"Aria. If you kept seeing him you could have been killed." He sighed. I sat down next to him.

"Is that why you snapped at us?" I asked.

"Yeah and I'm sorry, I really am!" He explained. He had tears in his eyes.

"Hey! Baby don't do that I just got frustrated because I would hold your hand and you would walk away!" I said.

Ezra's Pov:

I felt bad I just was thinking about revenge on Andrew the whole day. I didn't realize that she was holding my hand and sitting in my lap.

I looked at her with tears in her eyes. I cupped her face with my hands and pulled her in for a kiss.

Aria's Pov:

We started to kiss passionately until he payed on top of me. I forgave him but I think there is still something wrong with him.