Chapter 47: Life is hard

Aria's Pov:

Joseph was in his carseat and I just put the bottle where I found it and waited till we got home. We parked in the garage and put Joseph to bed. Later I walked outside and leaned against the car. Ezra came outside.

"Hey what's wrong? You've been radio silent since we got back from your parents." He said trying to grab my hand.

"Ezra I-" I sighed. "Can you explain this?" I asked holding up the bottle.

He starred at me and gulped.

"Ezra!" I yelled.

"It's nothing that you should be worried about." He said sternly.

"Well I'm not just going to just let this go!" I yelled.

"Aria calm down." He said calmly.

"No! No! You can't do this! What are you even doing!" I asked screaming.

"I just left it there coming back from the bar when you left." He sighed.

"No! I don't believe you! Why don't I believe you! Oh that's right! It wasn't there a couple days ago!" I yelled.

"Aria. Aria!" He yelled as I walked into the kitchen.

"Why, Ezra why didn't you ask for help?" She asked in tears.

"Aria I was just recovering from what happened and I just drank but that doesn't mean I still am. There's nothing wrong with me." He said tilting my chin.

"I-I can't let you near the baby Ezra." I said walking to Joseph's nursery.

"Aria you can't leave again!" He yelled.

"Ezra I don't trust that you aren't drinking still!" I yelled.

"Why don't you trust me!" He asked

"Because." I sighed. "You have lied to me before and this is serous." I whispered with tears.

"Aria just give me another chance I-" I cut him off.

"Ezra you didn't think I would find out one way or another?" I said holding his face.

"Aria I'm not drinking!" He yelled. "You can't take my son away from me again!" He added.

"I think it's for the best." I sighed.

"Aria." He grabbed my hand. "You can't leave when you haven't let me explain or talked it out with me." He sighed.

"Ezra I don't know if you have a problem or not but if you do, i'm there for you." I sighed. By all this yelling and crap Joseph was crying at 2 in the morning. I held him in my arms and cried.

"Aria." Ezra came in and sighed.

"I just don't know what we are anymore. We fight constant and everything goes wrong with my children." I whispered holding tears.

"I can tell you what we are." Ezra whispered. "We are the best family because we have gone through so much. We have a child named Joseph and he's the cutest little boy i've seen. I couldn't get over you so I drank my problems away but that's over now. I promise." He said sweetly.

"Ezra." I sighed. "I just need sleep." I sighed walking out. Ezra slept on the couch that night and I was in the bed.

But then something occurred to me, what the hell! I got up and ran towards Ezra.

A/N

OMG almost 9K thanks guys!!!!