Chapter 35: The Wedding

A/N

I give so much credit to who ever made this photo! 😂⬆️ It looks real but in this photo Aria's arms are too chubby to be her! Love it! Also I've been updating a lot because this week I will be busy so I'm trying to make it up to you! Thanks!

Aria's Pov:

I stood looking down waiting for the doors to open. The church was beautiful. I looked at my dad holding his arm and nodded. When they opened the doors I looked up and saw all the people including Hannah, Spencer, Emily and family. Honestly the only thing i'm worried about is falling. I didn't realize I have been looking down so much so I decided to look up for the rest of the walk down. Right when I looked up I saw Ezra holding his hands smiling at me. I blushed and tried not to look down again. We finally reached the end. My dad kissed my forehead and gave Ezra my hand.

We went through our vows but honestly I couldn't focus when Ezra is starring at me and smiling. When Ezra said "I do," I knew it was my turn next. A tear slipped down my face. I don't know if this was aloud but Ezra quickly wiped it way with his thumb. After I heard "You may kiss the bride," I got nervous. No one has actually seen us kiss because of all the teacher student stuff. All of the worrying went away when I felt him grab my face with his right hand and kiss me. There were so many times that we have kissed but this was different.

It felt different.

It felt right.

The wedding reception was after and it was dark now. It was outside and beautiful. Ezra had his jacket off so he was in his collared shirt and his tie. We walked hand on hand walking around all night thanking people for coming. Of course when it was time for us to dance B26 played. It was beautiful. The way he held me, he way he looked at me was perfect. I loosened his tie and let it hang around his neck.

"I love you." He whispered.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Then I guess I love you too." I whispered.

I took his tie and wrapped it around my neck.

"You look good with that on." He added.

"I think it looks better on you." I answered.

I put it back on his neck letting it hang on his shoulders. I kissed him once more before the song ended.

I really did love him.

But little did I know what was coming in the future.