Chapter 34: College?

Ezra's Pov:

"Hey we need to talk." I said turning around in my chair at my desk.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Aria asked coming and sitting on my lap.

"Well I hate to bring it up but, college." I replied. She took a deep breath and smiled.

"I know you might not agree but i'm doing Walden University for English and writing." She paused.

"Aria i'm not disagreeing with you but that's online and you don't have the real experience." I added.

"I know but I want to have a life with you and start a family and be married and-" I interrupted her.

"Okay I get it." I replied laughing.

Aria's Pov:

I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Baby we don't have any food." I said looking at the empty fridge.

"Are you sure?" He said getting up.

"Yes Ezra," I replied annoyed.

"Then what's that?" He said pointing to cheese.

"Yeah like i'm going to eat cheese for breakfast." I answered with sass. He threw his hands in the air with defense and laughing.

"Okay shopping it is." Ezra replied.

"Okay but first you need to go to work." I added.

"Okay, I love you." He said leaning down to kiss me. I grabbed his neck and kissed him back but harder. He lifted me up on the counter.

"You need to go." I laughed into the kiss.

"I don't want to." He replied.

He threw off my jacket and went for my shirt.

"Ezra stop, you really need to go." I said out of breath.

"I can take off today." He replied also out of breath.

"No, not on your first day." I added pushing his chest away. He rolled his eyes and left. Since Ezra is not here I my as well go out. I called Spence and asked if she could go shopping with me today. She agreed and we were off.

-

We got to a nice place where they sold plates and utensils for weddings. I think Ezra and I finally found the date and it's pretty close. All of a sudden Spencer ran to the bathrooms and I ran after her.

"Spence?" I said opening the stall. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah just not feeling well these past weeks." She replies.

"Weeks? Spencer you could just tell me and then we wouldn't need to go shopping today." I added.

"No, no it's fine." She replied and walked out.

I think after all this time I found the perfect plates. They were fantastic but expensive.

I started to drive when Spencer started to scream.

"Aria pull over!" She yelled. I quickly pulled over and she opened the door and leaned. She threw up again. I think I know whats happening.

"Spence, are you pregnant?" I ask in a whisper. She paused and looked at me.

"Aria no, i'm just not feeling well." She replied.

"Spence you can tell me." I added.

"Aria I said i wasn't!" She yelled back. I just shook my head and kept driving. When we got to her house I dropped her off and left. I had fun today other than her yelling at me. When I looked at my phone at the red light it read 6:57, perfect Ezra is home.

"Hey baby." I said walking in.

"Hey I got the grocery's today since you were out." He replied.

"Okay." I said grabbing the cheese out of the fridge.

He walked up behind the table.

"Hey if someone threw up, twice in the same day and it's been going on for weeks now and you have really bad mood swings. What would you call that?" I asked sounding more suspicious than I ever have.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked with his eyebrows up. Then I stuffed my mouth with cheese and began to talk.

"No! No, I was just wondering, does that sound like pregnancy though?" I asked.

"Uh Yeah it does, I thought you were trying to tell me that you're pregnant." He replied. "What's going on?"

"It's Spencer. I mean we were born in 1994 so that means she's my age, 20 isn't terrible." I replied.

"She's pregnant?" He asked again.

"No, well I don't know, she did all those things today. Ezra I had to pull over to let her throw up and then she said it has been going on for weeks." I replied.

"Did you ask her?" He asked.

"Of course I asked Ezra!" I yelled.

"I was just asking a-" I cut him off.

"Ezra I don't care! She yelled at me today just because I asked her if she was!" I kept yelling. "You know maybe I shouldn't have come to you." I said putting the cheese away slamming the cabinet doors. He grabbed my arm and spun me around, now we were sitting on the ground together leaning against the bed.

"Why are you so upset?" He whispered.

"I guess it's because she yelled at me." I sighed.

"Aria we both know that that's not true." Damn. He knows me too well.

"Is it because you don't have a child right now?" He asked knowing the answer. Like I said in my head before, he knows me too well.

"How did you-" then he interrupted me.

"Because I love you." He replied kissing my lips. By know I was crying but knowing he was there. I stopped to take a breath.

"I love you too but you honestly know too much about me, I mean Ezra you know what i'm thinking 24/7!" I replied laughing.

"I know." He said leaning in again. When he kisses me, I feel like i'm in a different world.