Chapter 62: I love you

Previously: "His father passed away." Everything was silent. Everything made since.

Aria's Pov:

"I'm so sorry." Was all I could spit out.

"I've got to go. I'll talk to him." And with that I hung up. Crap. I texted him.

A- Ezra baby please come home. I need to talk with you. I love you.

No
Reply.

~Later that night ~

I put the boys to bed and waited for Ezra. It was midnight. I heard the door open. Ezra walked through. It looked like he has been crying. Someone beat him up too. I got up and hugged him. We didn't talk or anything. We stood there enjoying each other's embrace.

We both pulled away.

"Ezra." I whispered.

"I didn't even get to know him!" He yelled throwing his phone across this room. There's something up with him and throwing that thing.

"Hey hey listen to me." I whispered as I grabbed his face. "There was nothing you could do!"

"I could have gone with my father when they split up! I could have visited him!" He yelled "But there's so much I regret." He whispered sitting on the couch. His face was buried into his hands.

"Baby why didn't you tell me this?" I asked grabbing his hands.

"Because we just went on vacation and I didn't want it to ruin anything. I wanted everyone to be happy and not grieve over me." He replied.

"But you know you can tell me anything!" I whispered.

"I know and it was wrong to bring it out on you and Joseph I just couldn't take it." He replied.

"How did you f-" I cut him off.

"Your mother." I rolled my eyes.

"Ah! She's a real pain." He laughed. I smiled back.

"Look if anything happens again you can tell me." I whispered.

"Your right and you can too." He replied.

"Because I want you forever and I want to see this ring on my finger forever. Because I love you so much!" I said.

"I do too. I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to tell you I love you everyday. Because I love too." He replied. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Forever." We both whispered.

Forever.

A/N

There it is! Thank you for sticking with me on this book! I appreciate everybody! I might do an epilogue if you want?

Thank you! Love ya'll!

I started a new book called "Mistakes" so check it out now!