Chapter 58: Beautiful

Aria's Pov:

Tonight Ezra was planning on telling me something. I just got in the car and went to parents to drop off the boys.

"Hey mom!" I said walking in with a car seat and Joseph crawling in the front door.

"Oh my." Mike said getting up from the couch.

What?" I asked.

"Bayler!" He said picking him up from his carseat.

"So how's college going?" I asked Mike.

"It's well I'm back for the next 4 days and then I have to go back to Florida." He replied.

"Okay well I'm glad I got to see you and you got to meet Bayler!" I replied.

"Hey!" My dad shouted.

"Hey dad." I said hugging him.

"So is Ezra going to tell you the big news?" He asked.

"Oh it's big now?" I asked laughing.

"Yes." He replied.

"Okay well I better get going!" I replied and head out.

I was in the car and Ezra called me.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey did you drop off the kids?" He asked.

"Yes I did." I said taking a turn.

"Okay thanks." He replied.

"How is work?" I asked.

"It's alright. I have one more class and then I leave." He replied.

"Oh okay I love you." I said.

"Love you too bye." He replied and hung up.

~ later that night ~

Ezra's Pov:

We were at a really fancy restaurant and it was time to tell Aria the news.

"Okay so the main reason we are here is because I needed to tell you something." I said.

"Okay. Your making me nervous." She laughed.

"Um I got another job. As a professor but I would be the boss of the group that worked there. So basically what you dad does just I get paid a little more." I said waiting for her response.

"Honey that's great!" She replied.

"But there's a catch." I said. She squinted her eyes at me.

"It's not in rosewood." I replied.

"Oh. Um. Where is it?" She asked.

"It's in New Hampshire." I replied. There was a dead silence for a while.

"7 hours away." She said under her breath.

"Hey we can visit but I need this job and we need a bigger house and you know that. The boys are sharing a room and that's not helping any of us." I said holding her hand.

"Yeah I know but what about my parents, I know I can visit the girls but what about them?" She asked as I smiled.

"That's the good part. Your dad is in the same production as me right?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"So they are moving too." I said as a smile wiped across her face.

"Okay but I have to think about it." She explained.

"Why? Its a win win!" I replied.

"I know but it's far and Bayler was born in this house and Joseph was raised here." She said.

"I know baby but they can both be raised in a bigger house where they don't need to share a room and you can do an actual nursery!" I replied.

"I guess you're right." She added. I nodded and held her hands.

Aria's Pov:

We went back to our house. He slammed the door pushing me against it smashing his lips on to mine. I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer. I unbuttoned his collared shirt and threw it. He climbed on top of me. By now we were in our bed. Ezra ripped my blouse and threw it. One by one pieces clothing came off. You can guess what happened next...