Chapter 46: Water Park

~ 1 week later ~

Aria's Pov:

I woke up getting dressed into a bikini. Spencer invited us to the water park with Toby, Caleb and Hannah.

"Baby wake up." I said shaking Ezra.

"What?" He asked in his scratchy voice.

"We're going to the Water Park so get dressed." I said covering myself because I was half dressed.

By the time we were dressed we got to Spencer's house. Ezra wanted to drive us and Caleb and Hannah drive them selves because they have to leave early.

"Hey. Thanks for driving." Spence said hoping in with Toby.

"No problem." Ezra said.

"So where is Joseph?" Spence asked.

"He's with my parents." I replied turning around.

"How is he feeling?" Toby asked as Ezra got on the highway.

"He's feeling a lot better actually." I replied.

We arrived walking up to the entrance. When we got to lockers all the boys took off their shirt and.... Damn....

We took photos and I think I really liked the one of all of us but the girls are being held bridal style by the guys.

They somehow pulled me on one of the slides where you get in one big tube that fits like 6 people at once and it's fast. Just for your information I hate water slides they just creep me out but I still have fun.

We finally got up to the tube. I hoped in and got really scared.

Ezra's Pov:

I could tell Aria was scared because she wouldn't let go of me.

"Aria you're okay!" Toby laughed.

"Funny." She replied. We started going and it was fast! We hit a turn and Aria screamed.

"Please hold me!" She screamed.

"Aria you're already in my lap!" I said laughing with my hair all wet. She couldn't exactly grab me because I didn't have a shirt on so her hand would slide.

"Shut up!!" She yelled. I threw my hands up in defense while everyone was laughing their heads off going through the water slide. We started going slow, but everyone knew there was a drop but we didn't tell Aria because we knew she would back out.

Aria saw the drop that we were about to go down. Her eyes widened.

"EZRA FITZGERALD!!!!" She screamed. I laughed so hard I almost fell out. I couldn't exactly hold on to any of the handles because I had to hold Aria.

"I hate you so much!" She screamed getting out of the tube.

The next slide didn't have any drops, just like a little woods cozy ride. We were waiting in line, I was leaning against the gate and Aria came and put her hands on my chest.

"Hi." I whispered. She pecked my lips.

"I thought you hated me?" I asked with sarcasm in my words.

"I do." She laughed.

Aria's Pov:

We got to the lazy river and it was beautiful. Ezra grabbed a tube. The tubes for the lazy river had two spots in it, it's like two tubes connected.

Ezra got in it and I hopped in his lap.

Spencer and Toby did the same thing but knowing Caleb and Hannah, they ordered drinks and piled the tubes so high they fell off so much.

We kind of played this game where we would try to push the other off. Ezra called it "push the couple off." We got pushed off first. I looked over at Ezra coming out of the water with his hands in his hair. God. I wanted to jump on him and kiss him.

After playing this game in the lazy river we decided to enjoy our selves and order a drink and relax in tubes. I was still in Ezra's lap when I looked at him and rubbed his cheek.

"Your so hot." I whispered.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered leaning down to kiss me.

"We should bring Joseph back here, I mean look at all the little slides and water falls for little infants, he would love it!" I said smiling. He kept starring at me with that boyish smile.

"What?" I asked.

"The way you talk about our son." He said.

"Your so weird!" I said splashing him with water.

It was time for Hannah and Caleb to go and for us to go to.

When we got back we dropped Spencer and Toby off and headed to my parents. It was 10 so Joseph should be sleeping.

I walked in and saw my parents with Joseph in his play pin fast asleep. I picked him up and put him in his carseat that we brought in.

We put his carseat in and I found something I hoped I would never see.

A beer bottle under Joseph's carseat.......

A/N

Oh snap! Okay so I'd like to say thank you for 8k it's amazing!! I haven't thanked you all enough so here is my thank you. Honestly I just came on here to try it out and knowing I love to write (but I'm terrible at it) but I still love it!! Also thanks for over 500 votes! That's amazing!

If you are looking for happiness in this story, I promise it will happen!

If you want it complicated then that's what you're getting!!

Thank you!!