Chapter 50

Today I got Joseph back and went to the mall with my mom. We had fun but I had to lie every time she brought up Ezra.

Ezra's Pov:

Its been almost a week since i've seen Aria and I go to bed at night miserable. I've tried leaving messages and voicemails but she wouldn't even bother to answer those. Maybe she was right. This was all slipping underneath our hands. I don't know what we have come to. Ever since Joseph came along, things went down hill. It wasn't Joseph's fault and most certainly not Aria's, but mine. It was all my fault. I don't even know what hotel she went to! Fantastic, just fantastic. I threw my phone the last time she left and now I threw it again leaving it cracked.

"Damn it!" I yelled slamming my fists on the counter.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. It was from A! I haven't heard from the jerk since Aria was let out.

It read,

"Seems Aria has moved on...

Maybe i'm her type...."

What the heck is that supposed to mean! What has A done to Aria!

Aria's Pov:

Chase was a sweet guy, he brought me a basket of fruits that he got for free and didn't want.

We were watching some show that was pretty funny. Chase started to lower the TV.

"Oh yeah. Josephs' asleep we don't want to wake him." I said.

"No I didn't lower the TV because of that." He replied.

"Then what is it?" I asked suspiciously.

"I didn't exactly tell you something." He went on.

"What?" I asked scared now.

"I didn't tell you my real name." He sighed.

"Oh. Then why didn't you?" I asked.

"Um because you would either make fun of me or something else." He added.

"I wouldn't make fun of you but what's the something else?" I asked.

"Here i'll just tell you." He sighed.

"Okay." I sighed.

"Charlie." He said looking straight at me. My eyes widened.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Get away from me!" I yelled.

"Aria, calm down!" He said getting up. I backed away picking up my child.

"I knew you looked familiar!" I shouted.

"What do you mean?" He smiled creepy.

"Y-You're Charles Dilaurentis aren't you?" I asked breathing heavily.

"No need to be upset because you will come with me." He said grabbing me and my son.

"No! No! Please!" I screamed.

I woke up in a bed, my bed with a crib next to it with Joseph in it.

"Joseph!" I screamed picking him up.

I knew exactly where we were. The dollhouse. Behind all the doors were cement but worse was there was no way out of here. Nobody even knows where I am. Charles won't let me go because i've seen his identity before.

There is no way out.

A/N

Yeah I know I'm mean... It gets better.. I think....