Promotion and Intuition

After Ego's whole speech about the 'striker's weapons' and such, the entire team agreed to share their strengths with each other while Kuon took notes of them,"As far as mottos go, mine would be Sexy Soccer! And my weapon is my superb shooting technique!" Raichi boasts.

"Mines getting behind the enemy." Naruhaya answers,"Mine would be... mock body control." Gagamaru says softly,"I'm pretty much an all-rounder." Iemon states and y/n raises her hand,"I'm pretty quick on my feet and have great reflexes to change direction." she explains with a proud smile.

"You're telling us. You were so quick to follow after Baro." Kunigami grins at her as y/n chuckles proudly,"My is my 'never give up' attitude!" Igarashi boasts.

"Probably my left leg shooting power." Kunigami says,"Probably? Dude, I thought you were gonna pop the ball! Twice!" y/n exclaims as she throws her hands in the air before yelping when Kunigami threw a pillow at her tummy, a playful smile on his face while y/n topples onto her back.

"Speed and technique, no question." Imamura points at her a finger gun,"Uuuh, my weapon's... Dribbling..." Bachira falls asleep, falling right into y/n's lap, scaring the girl for a moment as she sits up. She smiles down at the sleepy boy as she plays with his hair.

"Dribbling..." Kuon mumbles as he wrote it down,"Mine would be my jumping." he adds,"Isagi's up. What're you best at?" he then asks and Isagi turns perplexed,"Mine? Well, let's see... I'm not sure." he admits,"Passing, right?" Igarashi points out,"Afraid that doesn't count. I need a striker's weapon." Isagi tells him.

"The fact that you have no idea means you're basically screwed, loser. Move on." Raichi spat with a dismissive wave of his hand,"Wait, just let me think." Isagi whines,"Well, let us know when you come up with something. Chigiri, your turn." Kuon asks as he looks at the red head.

"I'm not saying." Chigiri bluntly tells him, hiding half of his face behind his bent knees,"Uuuh, but telling each other was the entire point of this conversation." Igarashi tells him while y/n eyes Chigiri a bit with a calculating look.

"Yeah, I know. Doesn't change anything." Chigiri utters and y/n could recognize the look in his eyes. He had the same eyes as one of the players on her own team,"What the hell man? If Pretty Boy here wants to be selfish let's keep going." Raichi frowns as he picks his ear with his pinkie.

"Hey, don't be rude. If Chigiri doesn't wanna say, then leave him be. He must have his reason not to." y/n scolds as Chigiri gives her a look of gratitude,"Tch, whatever y/n." Raichi clicks his tongue,"I guess we'll have to. Anyhow, not only does a striker need a powerful weapon, making good use of it is equally important." Kuon tells everyone.

"But if everybody ends up doing whatever they want, won't it be a repeat of our last match?" Iemon asks,"Yeah, can we really win by listening to what that Ego guy wants us to do?" Gagamaru asks as he lies down on his side, head propped in his hand.

"With our luck of coordination, all these weapons are useless." Naruhaya sighs as y/n plays with Bachira's hand,"Can't we come up with a strategy? One where we all get a chance to shine." Isagi suggests.

That's when something clicks in Kuon's brain,"That's it." he says and y/n looks up at him, her fingers gently bending Bachira's fingers absent-mindedly,"This might work." Kuon writes rapidly in the notebook,"I've got a way, we'll all get an equal chance. Using this strategy, we could win!" Kuon shows off his plan,"Operation; 'Next up, It's Me' Eleven!" he announces.

Silence befalls them,"Uh, you gotta work on your naming skills, dude." y/n smiles awkwardly as she pats the boy's knee and Kuon sulks a bit as he drops the pen and notebook.

The next day, everyone was out on the soccer training field,"Time it so it reaches me!" Kunigami shouts to Bachira,"Okay!" Bachira kicks it over to him while y/n kept near Chigiri.