The Final Piece

Things were getting heated within the match, especially since Kuon ruined Nagi's shot at scoring a goal. Tension has risen even higher into the air and grew suffocatingly thicker as Gagamaru blocked the ball, to which y/n received before passing to Isagi. A single thought ran through her head as her eyes gain the same dark look as before.

[We have to win!!]

"If we score, we win!" Iemon shouts loudly,"Don't let them through! The game's all ours!" Reo hollars as well as y/n ran by Isagi,"We have to win, no matter what. Isagi, I'll stick to you and everyone else. I'll be this soccer field's shadow." she whispers as she goes on ahead,"Right, this is our last chance." Isagi replies as he looks at her retreating form with dark, determined eyes.

He took off after her with Bachira, Chigiri and Kunigami following his lead. Reo appears before him, sliding on the ground in order to kick the ball out from Isagi's hold, who passes to Bachira. Bachira uses his dribbling weapon to weave around other Team V players before one grabs his shoulder and yanks him back,"Bachira! Over here!" y/n signals as she raises her hand.

Bachira quickly passes to her and as y/n receives it, Lilith was right in front of of her,"Not this time, Lilith! You're not blocking me again!" y/n shouts as she traps the ball between her feet, flips onto her hands before flipping herself right over Lilith's head,"What!?" Lilith was flabbergasted by this as y/n lands perfectly behind her and zooms off.

"That was crazy!? What is she!?" a Team V player shouts with disbelief before he and other players surround y/n again,"Y/n!" Isagi shouts as y/n immediately flicks the ball up and headbutts it towards him. Once Isagi receives the ball, he looks for another route to get the ball closer to the goalie before passing to Chigiri.

While distracted, y/n slips between the circle of men and runs off towards Team V's goalie while Chigiri uses his speed to run across the field till the middle before he also got blocked,[They were ready for me.] he thought with narrowed eyes,"Chigiri!" Isagi shouts as he tries his best to match Chigiri's speed. With a single knowing glance, Chigiri passes the ball to Isagi before passing the distracted Team V players, who all went after him.

Isagi went solo at this point as he runs down the middle of the field, the two Team V defenders waiting for him. Y/n ran close by, ready to defend Isagi if things get a little too much for him.

"WIN THIIIIS!!!"

Kuon hollars from the tunnel as Isagi passes to y/n, letting the two defenders mark her, and when they got too close to her, y/n kicks the ball to the right of her, right where Kunigami was waiting for her as he receives the ball perfectly.

Unfortunately, they didn't predict Zantetsu to enter the scene,[Crap! He's faster than I thought!] y/n thought with wide eyes. Zantetsu then slides in and kicks the ball right out from under Kunigami,"No mid-range shot for you!" he growls with a glare.

"Alright! It came off of Kunigami last!" a Team V players shouts,"Get the ball, or we're finished!" Kunigami shouts with desperation as Raichi runs after the ball,"Raichi!" y/n grins with relief,"Shark Teeth!? He's unstoppable!" Reo gasps with shock,"I told you to score, didn't I!? Or I'll kill you!" Raichi screams as he kicks the ball back over,"Go, you idiot!" he adds as Bachira receives the ball.

Everyone got back on track as Kunigami and Chigiri mentally tell Bachira to pass to either of them,"Watch out down the middle! Whatever you do, don't let him shoot!" Reo screams as he ran after the group as the two defenders go to block off Chigiri and Kunigami while y/n dodges other players left and right.

She then gasps softly when she felt the same tingle in the back of her head. Her head shoots left and she spots the dark, knowing eyes of Isagi before looking to her right, where Bachira was running with a Team V players on his tail.