To Be Reborn

The team just scored a goal and both Isagi and y/n figured out that Niko was the heart of Team Y. The game is on as both team desperately try to score a second point before time runs out.

"Let's go for an all out attack!" Naruhaya shouts as Isagi currently had the ball in his mitts,[Okay, Naruhaya's turn. Let's see how it goes.] y/n thought with sharp eyes as she sticks close to Isagi, who tries tries to pass the ball to Naruhaya through the opponent's defense, but one of the enemies stopped the ball with his head,"Oh no you don't!" he screams

"That's my bad!" Isagi shouts,"Shake it off!" y/n shouts as the enemy passes the ball to one of his team members,"Keep pressing them!" Kuon shouts,"Get that ball!" Raichi adds and Igarashi tries to directly steal the ball back, but number 5 kicks the ball to Niko, with Yuki close to his side.

Unfortunately for them, Isagi was immediately in front of Niko to block the ball from getting to him,"Every single pass, I'm shutting you down!!" Isagi glares at him,"You're a pesky one, aren't you?" Niko scowls at his situation and at Isagi as Yuki goes to steal the ball, but y/n was in her way,"Nope, not so fast now." she says teasing as Yuki hisses through her teeth,"Ya rat." she smirks with wide eyes.

"We'll brute force our way through! Try again!" Naruhaya shouts, his voice cracking a bit as he runs into position,"Isagi, it's time to use your weapon my man!" Igarashi exclaims,"Stay where you are! Keep Naruhaya's formation!" Isagi shouts before he passes the ball to him,"Uh, you sure 'bout that?" he asks and Isagi nods at him before running off.

Though Niko was close behind him,"You all heard Ego's speech, about how we have to take up our weapons?" he speaks up, successfully catching Isagi's attention,"Yeah, and what about it?" he asks with narrowed eyes,"It forced me to start thinking, and questioning what makes me so unique." Niko starts as Igarashi passes the ball to Gagamaru.

"When it comes to Blue Lock, everyone has some kind of incredible talent. If we're talking about shooting, there's no way I can outperform Okawa." at this point, he and Isagi started running again,"But still, we'll do whatever it takes to win this! I may not be the fastest or have the most muscular physique, but I do have other weapons!" Niko claims before stopping suddenly.

"My eyes can accurately read the situation on the field and my brain excels it coordinately. While you may be able to block my passes, you can't stop my ideas!" he hisses to Isagi right as Yuki suddenly appears before Gagamaru,"I'll be taking that!" she says as she uses the tip of her foot to slip the ball between the taller male's legs and steal it back.

Y/n goes after her, but Yuki quickly passes to one of her teammates,"You're quick, I'll give you that." the taller girl smirks as y/n grins darkly,"And you got some footwork there. Didn't even bat an eye when you went for the attack." she states before running off again, Yuki close on her heels.

Thirty-five minutes into the second half and the team had to rotate again,"I'm up! Just so you know, my weapon my 'Never say die' attitude! Rest in peace dude!" Igarashi shouts as everyone gets into his formation. He tries to take the ball back, but the opponents kept passing it to each other.

"Oh damn! All they're doing is playing 'Keep Away' from us! Are they settling for a draw!?" Igarashi questions and y/n wonders this too,"It's not that they won't attack, they don't have anyone on their team who can!" Isagi informs everyone as y/n eyes Okawa and Yuki.

"Then we have to instead! Move up!" Kunigami shouts,"If we score, we win! Take them down!" Kuon exclaims,"There's no time left! Get the ball!" Raichi pants and y/n sees that there's only a minute left on the clock,[Crap! We can't afford a draw!] she thought with worry as she runs after the ball.

"Just one minute. Score is even, nearly time for our last resort." Niko utters and Isagi perks up in alarm at this,"It's a revenge tactic for if we're tied and have our backs against the wall." Niko tells him just as Yuki sighs and slicks her hair back a bit, allowing it to fall back into place,"Okay, it's time." she mutters and y/n also became alarmed at her words.