Rush

Y/n couldn't believe this was happening to her and her team. Kuon was a mole selling out their plans and tactics to the enemies in order for him to gain more goals than the others as a way to advance to the next selection and leaving the rest behind. To say the least, y/n had a short meltdown before pulling herself together as she glares at Kuon.

"Guys, we can't let this get to us! We have to focus on winning this game! No matter what!" she shouts as her team spares her a glance.

"Oh really now, y/n? Why do you care about these guys anyway?" Kuon asks with a hand on his hip and y/n narrows her eyes at him,"What's that supposed to mean, Kuon?" she spat and Kuon's lips twitches slightly, threatening to frown from her harsh tone,"It means that you and I? We'd make the perfect team. You and I can become the ultimate duo if you follow my lead." he coaxes her as he held a hand out, but y/n sighs and turns her gaze to the side.

"Forget it." she bluntly tells him and Raichi tries to launch himself at Kuon, but Kunigami held him back,"You won't get away with this Kuon! I'll kill you!" he threatens as he struggles against Kunigami,"Calm down Raichi! You're gonna get a red card!" Kunigami warns him.

Bachira was the one to retrieve the ball and places it on the line,"So you betrayed us. Not nice." he utters lowly,"What're we gonna do? We got a two man disadvantage now." Igarashi points out and y/n glances over to Imamura,"And I don't think Imamura can play in Kuon's place, since he's still our teammate." she utters before the whistle blows, cueing Bachira to pass the ball to Isagi.

"Your team really can't be serious! You think you guys still have a shot to win? Please, I bet I can beat you all in my sleep." Tina brags with a smug smile and y/n glares at her,"Would you shut the hell up already! You're running your mouth, but not following through with your actions. So do us all a favor and zip it!" she scowls and Tina returns it with her own.

Y/n returns to the game just to see the Wanima Brothers on either side of Isagi,"Come on, just give it up already! Like I told you, Kuon spilled everything! We know your weapons and your tactics down to the last little detail!" Keisuke reminds him and Isagi skids to a stop as the twins block him from the front and back.

"Check you, Yoichi Isagi. Apparently, your Spacial Awareness is really something special, but you're a helpless moron who can't do anything on his own!" Keisuke shoves his shoulder against Isagi right as Kuon makes an appearance in front of them.

"He's right Isagi, give up. Soccer is a sport that's played by teams of eleven after all. If it's twelve on ten, well..." Kuon brushes past Isagi and steals the ball from him,"You don't stand a chance of winning!" he exclaims and Isagi glares at him.

"It's on. Defender guys!" Igarashi shouts as he and everyone try to keep Kuon and the twins away from their goalpost, but it was futile as they inch closer and closer, and Junichi was heading straight for the goalie.

"Cancel him!/Heads up!" y/n and Isagi shout simultaneously just as Junichi took the shot. Iemon reacted quickly and jumps to the right, touching the ball with his middle finger and successfully blocking it,"Nice try!!" Iemon yells and y/n clenches a fist,"Good save Iemon!" Isagi screams with relief.

"Get possession of the ball! Just one more goal! We don't have to win, but we can't lose!" Iemon shouts and y/n nods,"He's right! We only need to tie with Team W! If you guys score a goal we'll level the scores and it'll end in a draw! We'll still have a chance to get into the top 2!" she tells them and Iemon stands back up,"I'll defend this goal even if it kills me!" he declares as everyone ran for the ball.

"Chigiri! Go!" Isagi shouts and Chigiri ran for the ball as well, but before he could retrieve it, Keisuke stole it back first,"Such a slowpoke~! It won't matter for long though! We'll end your soccer career and put you out of your misery! You can just stand there and watch!" he let's out a revolting cackle as Chigiri stops in his tracks, his mind racing with jumbled thoughts.