Just Smut

A/N idk what to put as the tittle, but this is when Blitz and Stolas had their first time together, that's all I gotta say.

Stolas anatomy had never done him any favors in his sex life. Maybe that was the reason it was kind of non-existent, maybe it had to do with his zero chemistry with his wife, it didn't really matter in the end as long as they managed to conceive an heir.

And that they did. So once the deed was done after unsatisfying coitus, just rubbing their cloacas together a couple of times and boom, they let gravity do the rest.

Stolas was well aware that they would have benefited from foreplay had they ever made an effort for it but none of them cared enough to try. Stella's stone cold face had always been kind of a turn off, especially when it changed to disgust when they were close enough to touch.

It had made him feel unwanted, undesirable. People sang poetry to sex, committed the biggest atrocities in the name of it just because of how it made people feel, like consequences didn't matter, those few seconds of bliss were worth it.

Stolas couldn't possibly understand the hype. He barely got himself off and it wasn't even a big deal, for fucks sake, it was just about trying to relieve the itch and never quite succeeding.

Maybe that was the reason he was aggressively flirting with this little thief in front of him currently kidnapping his grimour, he was finally losing his damn mind due to being horny. If it was the only way he ever got laid so be it, he was getting desperate at this point.

"So let me get this straight rich boy. I try to mug you and you decide fuckin' is the perfect punishment?"

"You got it, handsome! After all, I very much like what I see, and what better way to make it up for me?"

"Seriously, what the fuck. You should get your head checked."

Since being discovered by the prince the imp had stayed in the middle of the room, frozen, but his expression had gone from terrified to bewildered real fast since the owl had decided to open his mouth. The more Stolas looked at him the more he wanted him, there was a fire in his lower half spreading fast across his body making him tremble slightly with anticipation.

"Your name, my little imp?"

"Blitzø. The o is silent."

"Call me Stolas, darling."

Blitzø was very attractive indeed, everything in him screamed confidence, from the challenging look on his face to his wide stance. Despite his height there was an unmistakable air of dominance pouring out of him in waves. Stolas was feeling lightheaded already, such a strong reaction logically should've scared him but honestly he felt more alive than he had in decades.

Besides, he was not the only one. Since their little talk started he had sat on his bed with his rob covering less and less through it until it fell from his shoulders completely. At some point he has used his elbows as support to back up towards the bed slowly, using the opportunity to adjust his legs.

Blitzø had looked at him like a man starving. There was a conflicted expression on his face, blushing head to toe as he was, but the thing that had him getting soaking wet was the raging bulge on his pants.

It was a fantasy Stolas never thought he'd ever get the opportunity to indulge into, getting railed by a man. The owl wouldn't touch any of the pompous fuckers from the royal line, it was like asking for trouble and a disappointing time.

Besides, to all of them he was happily married to a perfect woman. He had tried so hard to make it work despite his sexual orientation, when you get into an arranged marriage none of that matters, just your duties.