What do you name this type of stories...?

A/N My cousin helped me write this.. she said to give credit even tho she just wrote 2 words out of the whole story... if you're reading this you can go fuck yourself <3 But anyway just a quick story before the next chapter!

"Okay, bird bitch. You ready to go?"

There was no verbal response but there were muffled words.

"Of course, you are. You're a bonafide slut, to the very core."

There were then sounds of clothes being discarded from the imp talking.

"At least I get to ram this dick to that very core!"

However, that wasn't right away. Instead, the imp, Blitzo, had bent down and stuffed his face into a cloaca, digging his tongue as deep as possible.

The owl, Stolas, being eaten out thrashed and spasmed. It was electrifying, feeling that pile of slimy meat just taste him so thoroughly, stroking the equally wet walls of his. That tongue was just the right amount of firm and skimming, making the nerves spark.

However, Blitzo wasn't content to do just that. He jammed fingers on one of his hands into the same hole he was eating out. Stolas had jolted up, trying to make it go deeper by pushing hips up. Rather, he would have if he wasn't held down firmly a red tipped, white-palmed hand.

"I don't think so, whore. You can be tough and commanding and shit all you want when we're not doing the transactional fuckings but, during them, I'm the one who holds the reins."

The undeniably unyielding tone of had gotten the Geotia prince to shudder. It was always so nice to be on the receiving end of it, particularly from a bed partner of his choosing.

Blitzo had gotten up, then, wanting to get moving with the action. In smooth movements, he stuck his hard, stiff meaty rod into the hole. It had gotten to the aroused owl very much, the blindfold definitely making all increase more so. Of course, it was good to the imp, too. He got to feel constricting, warm walls on his dick, making the penetrating organ pulsate and throb as it creates friction. It was hard to believe that Stolas still has a dick, thanks to it being so deep down.

Several minutes of this before Blitzo decided to make Stolas squirm a little bit. Sure enough, when the imp had pulled out, there was muffled whining and begging coming from the horny avian.

"Go ahead and beg. Fucking grovel. That's just gonna make me wanna drag it out."

Whether it was due to being sufficiently aroused enough or if he was doing what the imp told him to, Stolas went ahead and did his needy pleading as best as he could through the gag. Blitzo did eventually stick himself back in but into the other hole he's bothered preparing. He made sure to do it quick enough that it took the Geotia prince by surprise. It worked, considering that little jump that he did.

Blitzo found the ass so much better, thinking it was tighter than the cloaca. Not that the first hole wasn't bad but this one had a more firm hold. Of course, it'd be good for the owl demon, too, when the imp held him up by the thighs and hoisted him up. That way, Blitzo was able to stick his dick in even deeper and even hit the prostate. Naturally, getting that spot had sent pleasure all over Stolas's body like it was being struck by lightning. It made the owl demon dizzy with the sensations, that especially good burst just going on and off, on and off.

They had continued the next bunch of minutes like this, until finally, the imp of the two had felt his penis twitch like crazy, the tell-tale signs of orgasm coming soon.

"Here it is, you damn onahole! Take some sperm like you're supposed to!"

Stolas had felt hot, gooey stuff fill him up in his ass, making him feel a rush of joy and pleasure. If only because he liked the idea of being marked like that. Then it gives way to the idea of being claimed by his favorite imp. It clearly wasn't enough to make the horny avian come but it was a nice, welcomed feeling.

Blitzo, once he was done pumping cum into his bed partner, had the idea then to go back down on, this time on the ass, where he came. The imp made sure that the Geotia prince was seated on top of his mouth so that gravity can make it all go down. Since the owl demon hadn't really cum yet, it sure seemed like a good idea.

Blitzo decided to throw in some fingering into the cloaca, too, since he was already in a good enough position for it. It had provided extra jolts of pleasure for Stolas as he thrashed about, feet curling and vocals emitting never-ending moans. It kept up until he finally came, the imp feeling the tightening again on his tongue. Blitzo soon got up and saw the Geotia prince heaving, chest going up and down.

"Yeah. You know we're not done," the imp stated, getting ready for the next round.

It had lasted for hours, their, before it finally ended. Once it was over, the imp had taken out the gag from his partner's beak. Although, he wasn't in any rush to undo the rest of the restraints.

"Another wonderful night of fornication has gone by," Stolas stated. "You, my favorite imp, are a great conqueror."

"Hey, I'm just glad you didn't have any perverted shit ideas forming in your head. Fuck seriously, that time with the stamps was so fucking weird!"

"I enjoyed it, too, Blitzy."

Blitzo just simply takes out a pack of cigarettes, lighting one, and smoking it as he tries hard to ignore what his bed partner had heavily implied.