☆You hug them from behind☆

I'm rlly running out of non-angst ideas here

Pomni🃏

♡ She'd to something really stupid like scream, try to run away and got through the five stages of grief before realising its you.

♡ Once she realises its you though, she calms and pushes herself into you while smiling.

Caine👁

♡ He'd either just stand there and lean on you or turn around and snuggle up to you. It depends on his mood mostly.

♡ If he just leans on you, he hugs your arms and plays with your fingers while humming, somehow.

Ragatha🪆

♡ She'd turn around immidiently, then calm down and turn back around, leaning her head into your neck.

♡ She absentmindedly draws little patters on your outer layer while humming or giggling when you stay like that for a while.

Jax🐇

♡ He jumps, turns around, becomes oddly flustered when he realises it's you, then get really embarrased and either get out of your arms or hides himself into you, if you're alone. Every time. Without fail.

♡ He almost always ends up falling asleep on you when he hides himself in you, because he only does it when you're alone, meaning your in either your room or his.

Gangle🎭

♡ She'd realise it was you straight away and unravel herself around you while making a wierd, purring like noise.

♡ She says 'ahww' when you let go and actually pouts at you, but, she'd only ever cry if it were her fault you stopped the hug.

Zooble🔺️

♡ They always turns around, gives you a quick hug and then- gently- pushes you off of them. They've never been that big on hugs and knows that they aren't that comfortable anyways.

♡ If you're sad that they pushed you away, they'd hold your hand softly, even if you were infront of everyone because they feel bad.

Kinger♟️

♡ He'd do something stupid like scream, push you to the ground, scream because its you, cry, then tell you he's sorry over and over again while snuggling up to you.

♡ Even if he didn't, whenever you hug him, he always ends up snuggling to you in your lap or you carrying him princess style while he snuggles up to you.

Bubble🫧

♡ I- how????

Gummi Goo🐊

♡ He'd smile, his tail tripping you over as it wags. He catches you, smiling as he holds you in a dip position, like a gentleman.

♡ On the rare occasion he doesn't trip you up, he sighs happily, closing his eyes and waiting.