Chapter 1: First Dungeon: Overlord

Tianmei woke up in the rain, he had been starving for the past few days and, as a good adult connoisseur of novels, how could he not realise his current state?

After dying of exhaustion from work in his previous life, he was reborn as a child in this world, yet whose child?

He had no memory of whose son he was, it was simply as if his presence appeared or a character created in a video game appearing as a teenager.

Kuoh City, was what he learned after asking some passers-by about the language, Tianmei didn't pay attention to it, since he could speak, so he could definitely speak and communicate.

But what could he do?

With no skills, no profession, a high school education in a third world public school, he was definitely worse than a beggar.

So, why not beg for food?

He had spent the last few days begging for food, Tianmei was definitely tired, tired and wet.

Transmigration?, power?, magic? What's that?

Tianmei was furious, where was his golden finger of transmigration? System?, Bloodline?, Born into a family with money?

-I won't rest until I find you, you damned god of transmigration!

Tianmei shouted in the rain, of course, she didn't meet any transmigration god, but Tianmei still cursed loudly.

"Congratulations on surviving a week in the new world and awakening the inter-dimensional dungeon system, the first dungeon event will begin in ten seconds."

10...

-Wait... Dungeon event?, Interdimensional dungeon system?

9...

-System? -Do you hear me?

8...

-At least give me something like a fireball ability?

7...

-Survival clothing?

6...

-Can you at least tell me how this dungeon event works?

5...

Tianmei felt aggrieved within his heart, he couldn't help but make a face of extreme pain, he felt like he was being sent to a battlefield without prior preparation and naked.

4...

-Wait, I think I got it.

Tianmei quickly walked over to a dark corner and rummaged through his homeless bag, he had some things he received from people who felt sorry for his condition.

3...

-Bingo!

Tianmei took out a fork and a kitchen knife.

2...

-Better than nothing.

Tianmei said with concern.

1...

Tianmei's eyes saw only darkness and after two seconds they regained the light.

"Overlord World Dungeon Event, Have the secondary characters successfully survive against the attack of the fearsome Ainz Ooal Gown."

-What?

What appeared in Tianmei's sight is a bunch of stunned people, these people were dressed in cosplay-like clothing and....

-Jesus Christ...

Tianmei muttered at the sight of these people, especially when she saw the two women.