Chapter 5: Special Zombie

-But, it's amazing, such a sword concussion skill that can kill a dozen Zombies, you should be at least a rank A awakened... It's really a shame...

Ruka said with some regret, she really is a bit annoyed with Tianmei, after all, Tianmei himself didn't show up to be cultivated by the city.

-Come on, this is no time to turn gloomy, now that we have an awakened, we can get to the hospital faster.

Tianmei ignored Chizuru's words, he was looking at the system, more specifically, the new notifications.

"Sword concussion skill raised from level 1 to level 4."

"Sword concussion level 4: a powerful attack with two swords that gets a critical, there is a chance to get a super critical."

After looking up the definition of critical within the system, Tianmei saw the following.

"Critical: an attack with damage doubled, Super Critical: an attack with damage quadrupled, Legendary Critical: an attack with damage ten times in one."

Concussion of Swords is a two-sword attack that has a 100% chance of getting a critical that doubles damage and, at the current level 4, should have a small chance of getting a super critical.

As for using two wooden broomsticks as swords, the system had no restrictions, this made Tianmei very happy.

A person was sneaking a glance at Tianmei, which made Tianmei himself squint with an ancient thought and turn to the right.

-Ruka? Do you need anything?

Tianmei smiled and asked, however, Ruka's tiger gaze faded and she simply walked over to Kazuya.

¿?¿?

-Maybe it's not that easy-

Tianmei thought, maybe he should say he's a foreign awakened so as not to bring such ill will towards him.

After all, the awakened were the pride and life of the cities on earth, if an awakened didn't report to the army he was seen as the worst traitor of mankind, even if he saved Chizuru, Kazuya and Ruka, they should see him as a traitor.

Tianmei sighed.

He looked at his surroundings, it seemed to be the cleaning section of a supermarket, his eyes stopped on two steel rods.

-Hmph, this should be too good.

Tianmei finished the one litre water in a few seconds, he walked over to the two steel rods and smiled.

-It's settled!, we should make it into the hospital with this.

Tianmei smiled as he spoke to himself.

-Can you continue for today?

Chizuru asked incredulously, normally an untrained awakened could use his ability once a day, and the more training, the more times per day.

-Sword Shock is different, it only consumes my physical stamina, so I should be fine after I get some rest.

Kazuya smiled, Ruka was excited and kissed Kazuya.

-Don't eat bread in front of the poor.

Tianmei said quietly while imagining a hentai scene of Kazuya and Ruka.

-Hahaha.

Tianmei couldn't help but laugh out loud, he told himself that he was a dirty old man dreaming of eating caviar when he can barely buy, or maybe, can't even buy tuna.

Ten minutes later they left the facility, the streets were bleak, the zombies were nowhere to be seen, which indicated that, as yet, they were not that numerous.

-The hospital should be a couple of kilometres away, it shouldn't be too complicated.

Chizuru came out, Kazuya was nervous, and Ruka became vigilant.

-Wait, what's that?

Chizuru pointed to a wall on the left that was shaking, the shaking even extended to the ground, having a small effect.

-Run!, Now!

Tianmei shouted, but, a huge boulder flew in Chizuru's direction.

The rock nearly half a meter in diameter launched by an unknown force traveled with speed to where Chizuru should be.

-This is good, right?, with Chizuru dead Kazuya should love Ruka and the mission should be completed?, but... That's expecting too much from the Kazuya crazy hands!

Tianmei shouted and pushed Chizuru, then dodged to the left, jumped forward just as the wall stopped shaking and a big muscle-bound zombie appeared like the boss of a video game.

The big Zombie looked to be ten feet tall, it had a bulbous face with green slime coming out of its eye sockets and a mangled mouth, the muscles in its arms looked like the torso of a bloody bull raised on drugs.

His fat belly with some blood coming out of it looked like a ticking time bomb and his thick, veiny legs made him look like he could jump ten metres without mussing his hair.

Tianmei felt the power of this big Zombie and, at the same time, knew why there were no more zombies in this place, they were all scared away by this big one that was standing like an old tree.

"A special zombie has been detected, you can kill the special zombie to get an ability from the zombie."

The voice of the system brought Tianmei back to reality.

-Fuck, even if I die, I, Tianmei, will not escape this pile of flesh.

Tianmei clenched the two steel rods like swords.

The two rods glowed blue like a sword in Star Wars, Tianmei ducked her head and ran with an ecstatic expression on her face.

His speed became slightly faster and the sword concussion was in use.

One blow, before Tianmei could attack with the steel rods, a blow from the huge zombie made him spit out his breakfast, although, he hasn't had breakfast.

Tianmei heard the sound of his bones breaking, his internal organs about to explode and, his rib cage shattered by a blow to the chest from the special zombie.

At the same time as this happened, Tianmei was sent flying a couple of metres with blood escaping from his seven orifices.

Chizuru, Ruka and Kazuya's eyes turned red as they saw their last hopes fly away along with Tianmei.

Chizuru screamed before running towards Tianmei, Kazuya was deathly cold and Ruka started crying.

-How could this happen?

Chizuru's heart felt overwhelmed, Tianmei had saved her once, she felt indebted, a small feeling of owing her something, maybe... her life.

The giant Zombie charged with speed towards Chizuru who was grabbing Tianmei by the shoulders.

-Wait!

Kazuya shouted hoping that Chizuru would quickly move away.

The large zombie was there in an instant, its furious fist coming down with a force of half a ton.

-Stupid!

Tianmei shouted as she quickly got up and used her sword concussion skill on the unsuspecting large zombie.

A slash to the arm with a double strength critical, the thick arm got a bruise and a one inch gash from the steel rod, but it didn't stop there.

Tianmei's attack with the other staff tore the flesh from the zombie's muscular neck.

The next double sword concussion attack penetrated the zombie's neck, Tianmei pulled the rods out of the neck and quickly tried to use the sword concussion once more, however.

The large Zombie regained its composure and slapped Tianmei.

Part of the neck was broken within seconds, the crack of Tianmei's bones was like thunder in the minds of Chizuru, Ruka and Kazuya.

Tianmei spat blood, barely breathing, her body thrown to the ground brutally by the slap.