Chapter 9: Heroes or idiots?

Tianmei sighed, he was summoned to fight the waves, or rather, he was forced by the system to complete the mission.

After so many trips between worlds, Tianmei had gotten used to it, he turned his head towards the supply caravan, quickly slipped out and grabbed two steel mage swords.

-Hey, what's the castle's cleaning staff doing in this place, wait, isn't that a modern cleaning suit?, ah, shit, what the fuck is going on here?

The man who came to disturb him was a young yellow-haired oriental.

This shout attracted the attention of the four heroes standing nearby and some of the soldiers.

Tianmei got down from the supply cart at the sight of the four heroes summoned in the original book, how could he not know?, these boys were the copy of his characters.

The faces of the four heroes turned grim as they took a closer look at Tianmei's appearance.

-Are you... from earth?

Tianmei has a wheat skin with an ordinary face and black hair, at first glance it wouldn't stand out, but, how could these four heroes not recognise Tianmei's clothes?

The gardener's clothes with the stitching, the detailing and the garden tools on them were from the modern era.

-Yes, I suppose so.

Tianmei pretended to be embarrassed, since he had been discovered, he would have no reason to hide it.

The two mage swords in his two hands are held tightly, even though he had some skills like sword concussion, zombie regeneration and dragon breath, he still didn't feel too optimistic about hitting Fitoria, so, why not gain some power?

This decision was because he had heard a system announcement while talking to the heroes.

"Dungeon event, hit special Zombies and get special abilities".

After this announcement, Tianmei had come to the conclusion that the dungeons from the world of rent-a-girlfriend also came to this world and, although he wasn't sure if they would have awakened as in of rent-a-girlfriend, still this world had magic.

Perhaps, learning some magic from this world could lead to good results, as for the enemies of the waves of monsters, Tianmei would ignore them while searching for the zombies in the dungeons.

-Is that so?, then, don't you have any hero weapons?

Ren asked curiously.

-In fact, my friend, I'm just a common man who wants to see what's going on in this world. Goodbye!

To find the zombies, Tianmei had to hurry and strike when the iron is hot, yet, how could these heroes let Tianmei go so easily?

-Wait!, wouldn't it be better to join my group, you must be confused?, right?

Ren said, waiting for Tianmei to turn around, but they only saw him walk away and disappear into the distance.

-What a weird guy, he's dead if he thinks he can live alone.

At Ren's words, Itsuki added confidently.

-It's obvious that he has a knowledge of this world and has magical powers, what kind of man would march to his own death?, he just wants to hide it from others.

The three heroes left with the soldiers, leaving Naofumi behind.

-Sir?

Raphtalia asked.

-Hmph, if he doesn't bother us there's no need to chase him, just leave him be.

Naofumi's words were clear.